Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

just remembered another one to add - I think there was some kind of challenge going in the gambling forum along the lines of betting, at odds no better than evens, from an initial stake of £20 until you had over a grand. Lambie's Pigeon Feed was doing pretty well from it iirc, and ended up putting a few hundred on a Ukrainian cup game on a tip from here... which naturally ended up getting burst as the team he backed lost 3-1 or something. LPF had a bit of a meltdown over it which was pretty funny as I recall, might still be in that section somewhere.

12 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Munster shagging the hunchback.

PC Cabe and his multiple breakdowns.

Many shiteing stories.

The early clique, Kilt, Frank Booth and their descent.I

LiamDFC.

Chigsy & Ron.

Gunther and his wife.

Is he married?

9 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

There was also the LiamDFC painting of the Arabian Knight v Eugene Thundercunt feud.

I'm sure I still have thundercunt as a friend on facebook

6 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I was about to post it was someone who went on holiday to M&D's .

I thought it was a St Johnstone fan though....

I am also sure he was in a rap band or something

@The Real Saints maybe?

Hes still rapping.

6 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

This thread was marvellous, didn't the guy Magee refuse to show the time stamps, which got him found guilty in the court of P&B

It was 8mile who posted it aimed at myself, not the other way round. 

Can't remember exactly what happened that he got rumbled but fair fucks to him he took his slagging for it in good spirits and didn't slink off the forum like many on here would. 

Just now, Flybhoy said:

It was 8mile who posted it aimed at myself, not the other way round. 

Can't remember exactly what happened that he got rumbled but fair fucks to him he took his slagging for it in good spirits and didn't slink off the forum like many on here would. 

I apologise it was an Rangers vs Celtic match thread from memory. 

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

The golf day poster was DougalDougDogg or something. His bird caddied for him, he was certainly punching. He was pretty sound actually. I ended up playing the afternoon round with them and Seamus, who drooled for almost the whole thing.

The golf day was surreal, with a few long gone characters involved. I put poor AndyC out with Seamus and No8 in the morning. It ended up being a great day out actually, with Div chipping in with some fine prizes. The Phoenix managed to stand in the same dog shit twice and used an airline to clean his spikes much to everyone's disgust emoji23.png

The golf day was a good laugh.  The Phoenix and the dog shite is something I'd like to think will make me smile on my death bed. 

Also, The Phoenix and the Dog Shite would be a fucking fantastic name for a kids book.  If Julia Donaldson posts on here, it's claimed, ya fucking boot. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

There was a Celtic poster, *checks 1000 usernames*, I think he's Flybhoy now who made an extra alias account to talk to himself on - the extra account was a Dundee fan. 

There was another Celtic fan who wanted to make up false accounts using missing women's photos (or pretending to be a missing woman) to entrap posters. 

Needless to say, Celtic posters are fucking weirdos. 

Can't remember what the thread was, but I guess it something on suicide. From memory I think Throbber and ICTChris were involved - maybe one of them will recall and confirm.  Anyway it brought forth this exchange. Years later, the bottom line still makes me laugh  :

Poster (a)  They've found him dead in his car. 32 bullets in him, verdict is suicide.

Poster (b) 32 bullets? That's not suicide.

a) It is if you're black

b) Unless he's eaten them I doubt that's suicide

a) Lead poisoning maybe?

a) (again)  Sorry...It was meant as a joke. It's like that old one :  "Police in Texas have found a black man burnt to a crisp, hanging from a tree with 45 bullet shots to the head and torso, they say it's the most violent suicide they have ever seen"

Edited by ICTJohnboy