Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

DA Baracas (I think) posted in the NFSW forum about a weird fantasy he had. Making a pram big enough for adults. Making adjustments to it so he could f**k somone in it.

someone drank a puddle once anaw.

He didn’t post it in NSFW it was in General Nonsense. He also didn’t say it was his fantasy, he said he thought he could make money out manufacturing them. So he was being entrepreneurial rather than perverted. Maybe.

31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Sebu was terrific. The best ever scarf-collecting, truck-driving, prossie-murdering Corsican P&B has known. 
Thank you.

Wasn’t it just Dundee fans that kept donating scarfs to him? 

Probably a trial run for Deefiant. 

CTWD had various beefs with SaintSam and when St Johnstone played Patrick Thistle, he went along and posted in the match thread that he’d been sitting just behind her in the away end.

CTWD was a genuinely scary poster, not in a creepy way (although that is creepy behaviour) but in a “he could and would kill you” way. He often hinted that he was involved in the sort of Glasgow shenanigans that end with people being shot in an Asda car park.

I'm sure that was Clyde till we die, something to do saintsam, IIRC.
It was. Wasnt he close enough to "smell her hair" or something similarly creepy. Swampy produced a glorious meme in celebration which must be lost in various culls.

Clyde fans are fucking weirdos.

55 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A Dundee fan watched his dad getting beaten up by Rangers fans after a game at Dens and then posted, tearfully, on here about it.

A Clyde fan, enraged at another poster!suggested he attend 12Ruel Street for a physical conclusion to their argument. The poster was also to “bring his maw”.

I can’t remember which poster it was, Morton fan I think, posted that he was being chatted up by a girl at a social event and when he decided he wasn’t interested in her advances, urinated in his pants to repel her, I assume successfully.

How unusual is that...

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

CTWD had various beers with SaintSam and when St Johnstone played Patrick Thistle, he went along and posted in the match thread that he’d been sitting just behind her in the away end.

CTWD was a genuinely scary poster, not in a creepy way (although that is creepy behaviour) but in a “he could and would kill you” way. He often hinted that he was involved in the sort of Glasgow shenanigans that end with people being shot in an Asda car park.

Tesco manager, was he?

The Edinburgh sides have contributed greatly to the forum folklore too..

Greggy Wallace and his four minute gym sessions 

Hearts Daft proudly boasting of his £8 per hour income 

Kara Hibbee coming out as a massive racist 

Paulo Sergio sending me a screenshot of his bank statement showing his ticket purchase for Liverpool v Hearts in 2012 to prove to me he'd attended after I'd gently ribbed him about not going, complete with account number and sort code, he was later banned for making a joke about a Kilmarnock fan who died of a heart attack at a match against Hibernian. 

Just off the top of my head those ones, I'm sure Forever Hibs had one of the most spectacular meltdowns and bannings/resignations ever on the forum. 

Edited by Flybhoy

One of my favourite P&B moments is one that I don’t think many will remember but I think it ties into the cultural zeitgeist of our time. Many years ago former poster Kilt posted a thread on General Nonsense about being an alcoholic. He posted that his wife has given him an ultimatum about his drinking and that he’d given it up, I think he was looking for tips on that as well as sharing his problems.

Back in those days most posts like that were received pretty well, most people offering kind words and thoughts. Until the now banned Falkirk poster Olaf Thom piped up and said “you are at it, you aren’t really an alcoholic, you are just saying you are so your wife doesn’t leave you”. It was a bombshell and iirc wasn’t received well by Kilt. I do remember thinking that it seemed a really harsh to say but also that it was true.

The world and the Internet seemed smaller and more intimate and their was a more communal feel. It maybe seemed a better place but the communal feel maybe enforced a conformity on people, one that hid underlying truths. Slowly people started realising that the forum and the internet became a more chaotic place and people who stayed in their close circles continued to enforce a conformity that cosseted them from realities they’d rather not face. I don’t want to oversell the importance of P&B but you can draw a direct line between Olaf Thom trolling Kilt and the election of President Trump, the troll Commander in Chief. P&B caused Trump.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

What was the one about the Hibs fan and his girlfriend at the pictures? Didn't he get her to sign up to P&B to confirm she was his gf and that they had been at the pictures?

Was his 'girlfriend' a rubber doll?