Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

I joined P&B in 2016 and have been witness to some fantastic, as well as some truly horrific posts and stories.  Bu there are some tales from before I joined that are referred to in posts and I was looking for a more weathered member to explain them to me.

There was a story of one poster, Dundee fan maybe, who watched his dad get beat up, whats the story there? 

Ruel Street?

One poster pissing themselves to avoid a girl?  

The shit flinger?

And also feel free to bring up and explain any other P&B 'tropes' that newer posters should know about. 

3 minutes ago, Torpar said:

There was a story of one poster, Dundee fan maybe, who watched his dad get beat up, whats the story there? 

They're a unique, some would even say a weird bunch the Dundee fans on here, literally nothing they won't masturbate to.

A Dundee fan watched his dad getting beaten up by Rangers fans after a game at Dens and then posted, tearfully, on here about it.

A Clyde fan, enraged at another poster!suggested he attend 12Ruel Street for a physical conclusion to their argument. The poster was also to “bring his maw”.

I can’t remember which poster it was, Morton fan I think, posted that he was being chatted up by a girl at a social event and when he decided he wasn’t interested in her advances, urinated in his pants to repel her, I assume successfully.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I think the Dundee poster was Deeboy and the match was a Scottish Cup tie at Ibrox I vaguely seem to recall..

Sweeper Dee was it not?

Then he was aptly named Weeper Dee after that

Edited by Skerla

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A Dundee fan watched his dad getting beaten up by Rangers fans after a game at Dens and then posted, tearfully, on here about it.

A Clyde fan, enraged at another poster!suggested he attend 12Ruel Street for a physical conclusion to their argument. The poster was also to “bring his maw”.

I can’t remember which poster it was, Morton fan I think, posted that he was being chatted up by a girl at a social event and when he decided he wasn’t interested in her advances, urinated in his pants to repel her, I assume successfully.

McKee was the Morton fan. He even posted a picture of the jeans to prove it. 

“Shit flinger” refers to 8Mile who once regaled the forum with a story about some tomfoolery in the showers after he’d played a football match. The high jinks ended with 8Mile pulling faeces from his own bottom throwing it at a team mate while shouting “how’s your touch”.

DA Baracas (I think) posted in the NFSW forum about a weird fantasy he had. Making a pram big enough for adults. Making adjustments to it so he could f**k somone in it.

someone drank a puddle once anaw.

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

DA Baracas (I think) posted in the NFSW forum about a weird fantasy he had. Making a pram big enough for adults. Making adjustments to it so he could f**k somone in it.

You're missing out a small, but rather important, piece of information here.