Manager looking for any vacancies or help

Paulp9

hi I'm Paul 46 and I'm looking to get into football management in one of the junior league's after recently moving up from the North East of England, I've played pro level and managed at semi pro level in England, I'm looking to get into football management in the junior league's after moving up here recently, I've a UEFA B coach who works  with me who was previously at Kilmarnock so we should be a good management team for the right club, I'm not touting for anyone's job I'm just putting myself out there and hoping that in time in the future some thing suitable may possibly come up, I have a football related c.v. that I can email to anyone who may be interested, I've 34 years in football from player to manager and also have done scouting, so i have alot to offer a club if the opportunity arises, thanks for taking the time to read this post it's appreciated, if anyone may know of anything around then the help would be appreciated, thanks 
Paul.

[emoji216]