Manager looking for any vacancies or help

Paulp9

hi I'm Paul 46 and I'm looking to get into football management in one of the junior league's after recently moving up from the North East of England, I've played pro level and managed at semi pro level in England, I'm looking to get into football management in the junior league's after moving up here recently, I've a UEFA B coach who works  with me who was previously at Kilmarnock so we should be a good management team for the right club, I'm not touting for anyone's job I'm just putting myself out there and hoping that in time in the future some thing suitable may possibly come up, I have a football related c.v. that I can email to anyone who may be interested, I've 34 years in football from player to manager and also have done scouting, so i have alot to offer a club if the opportunity arises, thanks for taking the time to read this post it's appreciated, if anyone may know of anything around then the help would be appreciated, thanks 

Paul.

hi I'm Paul 46 and I'm looking to get into football management in one of the junior league's after recently moving up from the North East of England, I've played pro level and managed at semi pro level in England, I'm looking to get into football management in the junior league's after moving up here recently, I've a UEFA B coach who works  with me who was previously at Kilmarnock so we should be a good management team for the right club, I'm not touting for anyone's job I'm just putting myself out there and hoping that in time in the future some thing suitable may possibly come up, I have a football related c.v. that I can email to anyone who may be interested, I've 34 years in football from player to manager and also have done scouting, so i have alot to offer a club if the opportunity arises, thanks for taking the time to read this post it's appreciated, if anyone may know of anything around then the help would be appreciated, thanks 
Paul.
Keep a look out in the lower leagues in the west juniors always something coming available

20 hours ago, Paulp9 said:

Paul.

Screenshot_20191022_213006_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.180398d5de3a9a7c90eeb017b41fd862.jpg

I'm not too sure about this thread. You wouldn’t turn up to an office and say I’m better than him sack him so I can get his job. Also, it lacks class and professionalism. It’s easy to find jobs that become available, follow teams on twitter or browse on here but you can start talking about wanting jobs that are already filled if your serious about getting a chance somewhere.

I'm not too sure about this thread. You wouldn’t turn up to an office and say I’m better than him sack him so I can get his job. Also, it lacks class and professionalism. It’s easy to find jobs that become available, follow teams on twitter or browse on here but you can start talking about wanting jobs that are already filled if your serious about getting a chance somewhere.

Ffs. There's always one.

Read what the OP says. He's looking for a wee hand, guidance, a point in the right direction, that's all.

10 hours ago, HaroldWilson said:

Hi sorry I think you've picked that up the wrong way, I've been in the game 34 years from pro level to semi pro level and never once would I tout for somebody else's job tha5s not the way I work, I'm very professional and would never want to see a fellow manger out of work again that's not the way I work at all, with me being new up here I was just seeing if there was anything available at the minute that anyone may have known about that could have applied for currently and not once would i ever tout for someone else's job thats unprofessional behaviour and not something I would ever do as I've been there as a manger and realise how tough a job it is to try and keep everyone happy impossible to be fair, all I was looking for was a little help or info to see if anyone knew of any clubs looking currently for a new manager that's all, I appreciate you reply but I think you picked it up the wrong way as again I would never ever tout for another managers job, thanks 

17 hours ago, Paulp9 said:

Hi thanks for that I'll have a look into that one, I did hear something about that one a while ago but they don't seem to have appointed a new manager which seems a little strange 

It's not really that strange as it's only been a couple of weeks and we've had enquiries from a lot of potential candidates. Obviously, some of these can be weeded out - we've had a few "never managed before, but a keen student of the game" types to give an extreme example that aren't going to make the grade for instance, but we're currently in the process of narrowing things down to the best few candidates. We've got caretaker management in at the moment, so we're in no hurry.

Essentially, we'd rather make the correct appointment than a quick one.

I agree and that's a very fair point you make I commend the club for taking there time and I agree it is very important that the next manager is the right one to take the club forward to the next level for this season and beyond a club needs stability to be able to improve in the long term and be able to move forward both on and off the field, thanks for the information it's very much appreciated