Perth Saints v Hamilton Academical

17 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Will St Johnstone ever win a game of football again?

I doubt it.

Oooooops. 

_____

Scottish football doesn't always have the quality. Particularly Hamilton v St. Johnstone but it was at least exciting! 

Would rather have been at that game today than at Southampton Leicester last night for example. 

Everything you love and hate about football in the space of 5 minutes for us Saints fans. 

I thoroughly enjoyed that game today. Thought we were excellent and could have scored 6. No real disappointments in the Saints team at all. Thought Tanser and Spoony worked really well together down the left. Wright was a bit hit and miss but he will keep improving. McCann and Davidson worked well together and I still can’t believe McCann is the same player I watched at Forfar and Arbroath.

We are potentially a very good footballing side. I would like to see Zander keep it shorter from hand and free kicks etc, we never win the header and end up scrapping for second balls. I have never been as worried as some on here, defence is still an issue though and Liam confirmed he will be our for another 3 or 4 weeks. Personally, I think Ralston is an upgrade on Foster with the added advantage of not appearing to be a total w****r.

Shout out for Saints TV which is excellent. Camera work improving all the time and Liam Gordon was very good as well - his nervousness and then delight with the winner were well worth my £12 for the month!

Could ramble pish for hours about that, it matters not a jot.

We won. 

That was a St Johnstone side. That was a Tommy Wright side. 

Enjoy it, build on it. You deserve the joy you feel tonight.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

I can't think of many worse performances than that shambles today. We could've shipped seven or eight and Clark had as few touches as *insert any Accies player*.

A team full of (predominantly) talentless shitebags.

Thought Easton wasn't that bad today.

Not anywhere like the player he was but still one of your better ones.

Yeah, he's been a better signing than I anticipated, although I think his slip was costly for the winner.

Wasnt sure what to make of Hamilton. Reminded me of their teams under Canning where they seemed to have no belief they could win, and it showed through a lack of fight. Was expecting a proper midfield war but it never really happened, was surprised to see MacKinnon on the bench.

McCann is an absolute star, and simply has to be first choice beside Davidson now. Easily our best player this season and arguably MOM today despite Wotherspoon scoring twice and being absolutely superb.

6 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Yeah, he's been a better signing than I anticipated, although I think his slip was costly for the winner.

Let's be honest it would have been a fucking robbery if you'd taken a point.