Perth Saints v Hamilton Academical

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Kennedy is playing up front you absolute walloper.

Not in the game I am watching he and Wotherspoon are swiching left and centre. in the 3 behind May. We are not playing two up front

Edited by Templar

Defence is a concern, but we know that.

We have been excellent on the ball, absolutely dominated.

Kennedy, Spoony and Tanser ripping them apart in wide areas.

But if there’s a better centre midfielder his age in the country than Ali McCann I’d love to see him. Sublime on the ball, great cover and winning it back.

Weren't that great before going ahead. I wouldn't worry though we have about one f**k up a half so we probably need three goals 
Oakley and Miller were at least touching the ball in the final third though, now all Oakley's doing is giving the ball away and I'm not sure Miller's touched the ball since.

4 minutes ago, Templar said:

Not in the game I am watching he and Wotherspoon are swiching left and centre. in the 3 behind May. We are not playing two up front

Could have predicted that response. I guess Tommy will have to have a word with Matty for playing out of position after TW said on the radio pre match that we would be playing with Kennedy and May up front. 

Some boy. 

Anyway, anything less than 3 points from this will be another travesty but all Accies really have to do is keep pumping long balls at Duffy and Kerr and there's a good chance of another goal for the visitors. 

McCann doing a great job. 

COYS

1 win in 15 against a side fighting against relegation from the bottom tier? 0 wins in the league? Most goals conceded in the league? Rock bottom of the table?

Have no fear Perth Saints up steps the broken football team rehabilitation clinic, Hamilton Accies. This is the type of game accies love to completely shit the bed and give a bad team some hope. If Rice wins this he really is the messiah as Canning would lose this with a whimper.

3-1 Saints but on the plus side no Manager Da’s offering square goes this time.

New manager in Rice same gutless shite served up under Canning against a team on a terrible run.