Hibs vs Ross County

Fucking amazed at that result, are our two managers taking the piss starting Kelly at LB again!

Also I'm not sure what Paton has to do to get a start. Henderson isn't bad, young lad in on loan learning the game but we're running the risk of losing a pretty good prospect without giving him a chance imo. 

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’m sure hecky is shite but can’t help but feel a little sorry for him. He must be utterly raging after that.

Difficult to tell when a man who has a face that looks like he's constantly constipated is utterly raging..

Josh Vela and Joe Newell are absolute scum.

How they have made it to professional football is a miracle and their cowardness is one of the worst things to watch as a supporter. GTF.

Heckingbottom must go now surely. 

Edited by Cameron1875

Some thoughts from a RC perspective:

• Kelly (and Fontaine) were simply outpaced by Horgan for the opening goal, but I thought Kelly was County's best player from the starting XI. He was the only player - save for sometimes Gardyne and Henderson - to show gumption to pass and move.  His best game since the start of the year.
  • Hibs really should have capitalised more on Naismith repeatedly bombing beyond Gardyne in the first half.
  • County had a better shape about them than last week, but at a cost of not being able to do anything with the ball.  Things happened when Gardyne, Kelly and Henderson linked up, but if the ball was across the pitch at Draper, Spence, Fraser and Foster, forget it.  I get why the team was picked as it was: after losing 6-0 Foster on the right with Draper and Spence in the middle weren't going to collapse early on in the match.  However  the only thing Foster offered going forward was occasionally beating Stevenson in the air.  I would have put Mullin on earlier.
  • Henderson showed good touches and was on the end of some professional fouls, but he's very inexperienced and needs another 20 league games to show his potential IMO.  His best touches were mostly on the half-way line, but looked more involved in the final third as the team pushed up, just as he was subbed.
  • Maybe it just suited the match circumstances, but the Draper-Chalmers combo looks as good as any others in the squad just now.
  • I don't know if it's confidence-related or if it's the calibre of opposition, but it's not happening for Mckay just now. Brian Graham took his goal really well, then in typical fashion missed a better chance immediately after (the pass by Gardyne to allow Kelly to cross first-time was a lovely move).  I'm guessing Ross Stewart must have an injury, but where is Lee Erwin?  He hasn't been seen for weeks.
Edited by bunglebonce

48 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Wonder what will happen first.

Brexit or Hecky getting sacked. 

Won't matter if you sack Hecky. He'll just hang around moaning for 3 1/2 years that the wrong decision was made and demanding that the decision gets made again.

Oh wait ..........wrong thread. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Won't matter if you sack Hecky. He'll just hang around moaning for 3 1/2 years that the wrong decision was made and demanding that the decision gets made again.

Oh wait ..........wrong thread. Sorry.

If will matter. Because it will be Hibs sacking him..... not some other club that thinks it owns and controls Hibs.

Difficult first hour but what a final 30 minutes. I reckon we could've seen even more goals if the hibbees didn't keep injuring their arses sitting down on the pitch 

Hopefully youse can get a new manager in and pick up some points soon