Falkirk vs Clyde

22 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Falkirk TV is an embarrassment 

Why are our highlights so much worse in quality than any other club too? Clarity of picture worse, ability to follow the ball worse, zoom worse. Raith tv for example a couple weeks ago, night and day compared to ours. I don’t care if the commentators are rubbish and the post match questions are soft, just turn the sound off, but the highlights themselves need work. Unbelievable we used to cough up a fiver a month for that 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Charlie Telfer should be Dennon Lewis idol IMO. Miles better than Lewis at the subtle art of sprinting like f**k when you know its only just a lost cause, and hoping that gives you credit in the bank for avoiding anything that might end in a challenge. Shitebag.

And also unexpected levels of shitebag from Conor Sammon yesterday.

Absolutely stunned to see this description of Charlie Telfer, tbh.

You were warned.

Edited by Dunning1874

Just watched the so-called highlights.  Two questions.  Why was Longridge taken off?  The highlights conform that he was one of the few actually trying.  Second question - what on earth was your number 3 doing at the goal?  How on all earth can that possibly be called defending?

1 hour ago, Hughsie said:

If I had to predict what a Ray pie and beans would be like it would be; sparse filling, rock hard crust, not enough beans to get the right bean to pie ratio. Disappointing. 

Think he used to punt folk out for bringing in Greggs' pies to eat with their pint at the bar.

The Falkirk commentators [emoji38]

"HE DID NOT TOUCH HIM"

Commentary is ridiculous and very biased. There was no way Bell was saving the goal either it bounced in off the bar.

Falkirk disallowed goal clearly onside and Clyde goal clearly offside according them too.

Surprised Howie's foul on Sammon, that wasn't given, wasn't included was right on the edge of the box.

After all the pelters, I simply had to watch the “highlights”...10 minutes I’ll never get back.

- Blame the ball, not the player...

- Clyde was onside...Sammon was offside...

- Gomis didn’t touch him, he mugged him. Note the situation called for that, so why deny it.

- Bell was partially at fault for the goal, FFS!

Falkirk TV have several nice camera locations, but their primary camera person needs to zoom out a bit and learn to follow the ball. Clarity of the picture seems par for the course.

Edited by TxRover

Why are our highlights so much worse in quality than any other club too? Clarity of picture worse, ability to follow the ball worse, zoom worse. Raith tv for example a couple weeks ago, night and day compared to ours. I don’t care if the commentators are rubbish and the post match questions are soft, just turn the sound off, but the highlights themselves need work. Unbelievable we used to cough up a fiver a month for that 
I got nailed for saying this after the east Fife game. I said I know they are volunteers but get them some training or something. Junior clubs have a better highlights package