Falkirk vs Clyde

Personal highlight for me yesterday was Falkirk fans booing their own team [emoji23] 

Wtf was that about Haha 

Normally I’d agree that it’s out of order for fans to boo their own team. Trouble is, I don’t think I, or many others, feel that these players constitute our ‘own team’. Just a bunch of journeymen, mostly who don’t give a toss....

Thought the clyde number 7 was superb yesterday and Grant just ran the show in the middle of the park, Clyde fully deserved the points and could of won more comfortably with some really dangerous balls right across the goal in the first half.
The only time we looked a threat was when we got the ball down on the deck and passed it around, long lumps up the park dont work. Why the feck longridge was subbed is beyond me at least 4 players should of been subbed before him.
Raith away and the 2 games against Clyde have shown what a manager with tactical knowledge can do, just wished we had a manager who can set up a team then change it when needed instead of just standing there looking bewildered.

27 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:
30 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

If we have one for every time we beat Falkirk this season we will be flat broke.

If beating us all the time gets rid of McKinnon then i'm sure our fans will contribute to the cost.

If ray gets sacked we riot 

Ray Must Stay 

Just watched McKinnon's interview & it all looks and sounds very familiar, it's the stuff of Barry Ferguson, Jim Chapman & Berti Vogts. It gets to the point with these guys they just say words that are randomly going round their heads because they don't know what they're doing.

"Started poorly but got better, well a wee bit better....it's the players fault, well it's all our fault...no doubt we score first we win...we SHOULD be winning every game....we'll analyze everything, think about what we'll maybe need to bring in, but we'll all stick together"

A total mess. Thing being with the league being as tight as it is, still likely Falkirk will be in the top 3 come the turn of the year pushing for the title, so it's hard to see him being given the boot. It's also very hard to see him being a manager long term, all the signs are there.

No doubt you'll be told he needs time to get it right. Oldest one in the book

We've had Danny Lennon almost exactly 2 years and what he's done in that time given what he inherited is nothing short of remarkable.  He didn't need time to get it right because he's a real manager.  Perhaps the most impressive thing he's done is fixing what was badly wrong in the summer so quickly.

He's also nurtured a good dressing room, talented young players with a little bit of experience that work for each other as a team.  That's the difference and why we won yesterday

Just wish he finally had a full squad to choose from, unbelievable how long these injuries seem to be taking

He definitely looks a beaten man, I only managed to get to the part where the interview is clearly edited and turned it off.
The spell towards end of the first when we had the majority of the ball you could see Lennon telling the midfielders to tuck in and protect the defence and generally passing on instructions throughout the game and encouraging his team, where as Ray was as far a way from the pitch he could get just standing there offering nothing no motivation or tactical instruction.

15 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:

He definitely looks a beaten man, I only managed to get to the part where the interview is clearly edited and turned it off.
The spell towards end of the first when we had the majority of the ball you could see Lennon telling the midfielders to tuck in and protect the defence and generally passing on instructions throughout the game and encouraging his team, where as Ray was as far a way from the pitch he could get just standing there offering nothing no motivation or tactical instruction.

There’s no doubt that Lennon can change games when he realises things aren’t working. Last week against Raith Rovers was a good example. 2-0 down and he didn’t wait till half time to change it, using the first of his subs in the first half. Refreshing he admitted after the game that he had got the starting 11 wrong and realised it early. 

As BrigtonClyde said, compare and contrast with Barry Ferguson and Jim Chapman. 

What worries me is that we’ve a small squad which has been blighted by injuries all season. If this continues and we get one or two suspensions, we may really struggle at times. 

You only need to look at the difference between the two dug outs yesterday. Danny Lennon and Allan Moore were constantly at the edge of their technical area giving instructions and talking to their players.
In total contrast McKinnon and Taylor stood in the dugout with their arms folded the majority of the match. It's clear that McKinnon doesn't know what he is doing tactically and therefor the players don't either.

Charlie Telfer should be Dennon Lewis idol IMO. Miles better than Lewis at the subtle art of sprinting like f**k when you know its only just a lost cause, and hoping that gives you credit in the bank for avoiding anything that might end in a challenge. Shitebag.

And also unexpected levels of shitebag from Conor Sammon yesterday.

46 minutes ago, Sao Paulo said:

Does Ray still have the restaurant up in Dundee? Used tae dae a great pie and beans.

If I had to predict what a Ray pie and beans would be like it would be; sparse filling, rock hard crust, not enough beans to get the right bean to pie ratio. Disappointing.