Falkirk vs Clyde

Are the commentators actually alright? Mentally, i mean? They sound like a cross between Mice and Men's Lenny, and Boxer from Animal Farm, playing the club narrative to the seemingly dwindling numbers left listening to them. The "sun in eyes" wasn't preventing us successfully and easily defending the often overhit, and even more frequently aimless crosses along our box. They should also check up on their offside, and maybe too keep an ear out for who replaces whom from the bench. 

I really couldn't care less, and about Falkirk's fate, like the vast majority of us i'm sure. It's an attitude for which is why East Fife, Montrose and Peterhead fans are the only ones in L1 who actually virulently loathe us for not joining in their L2 diddy club pity party, however these clowns carry your club stamp. Their visceral fantasism along with butchering the language are two core reasons for your total meltdown, thus landing you on our mantlepiece until February. Just let us know if you want the heating turned up or down. 

Are the commentators actually alright? Mentally, i mean? They sound like a cross between Mice and Men's Lenny, and Boxer from Animal Farm, playing the club narrative to the seemingly dwindling numbers left listening to them. The "sun in eyes" wasn't preventing us successfully and easily defending the often overhit, and even more frequently aimless crosses along our box. They should also check up on their offside, and maybe too keep an ear out for who replaces whom from the bench. 

I really couldn't care less, and about Falkirk's fate, like the vast majority of us i'm sure. It's an attitude for which is why East Fife, Montrose and Peterhead fans are the only ones in L1 who actually virulently loathe us for not joining in their L2 diddy club pity party, however these clowns carry your club stamp. Their visceral fantasism along with butchering the language are two core reasons for your total meltdown, thus landing you on our mantlepiece until February. Just let us know if you want the heating turned up or down. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2923466cae0c327f6790ce30943a09ab79b19ea709&rid=giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bullyweehutch said:

Trying to decide who is more delusional.

Falkirk TV commentators or Ray McKinnon

Let’s see:

Talk in cliches...even

Seem to be watching a totally different game...even

Appear totally disinterested...advantage Ray

Shamelessly parrot the FFC line...advantage Falkirk TV

Abuse the players they don’t like...advantage Ray

Don't notice anything bad about players they like...even

Blame the referee for everything...Falkirk TV

Happy with draws...advantage Ray

Will be at FFC for the rest of the season...Ray thinks so, so advantage Ray.

Overall Ray is slightly more delusional!

Edited by TxRover

Cracking goal from Clyde, deserved to win after a great 1st half display. This thread has too much criticism of The Falkirk team, the Falkirk manager, the Falkirk TV highlights...……...concentrate on the football, too much drivel posted here.

16 minutes ago, clydenil said:

Cracking goal from Clyde, deserved to win after a great 1st half display. This thread has too much criticism of The Falkirk team, the Falkirk manager, the Falkirk TV highlights...……...concentrate on the football, too much drivel posted here.

Too right 

f**k Falkirk, their TV and their Kelpies 

It's all about the Bully Wee. 

6 hours ago, maxruby said:

“Show me on the doll where he “touched” you. Don’t worry. You’re not in trouble. The nasty man has gone away.”

What the f**k is this?

2 hours ago, Domino the Dug said:

And this?

On 26/10/2019 at 17:53, Fast_Action said:

A serious question for the Falkirk fans.  Why was Longridge subbed?  Was he injured?  That seemed to be one of the most baffling decisions I have seen this season.

McKinnon said that he took him off as he wanted to 'change the dynamic of the team'. I wonder why he thought that bringing on an almost carbon copy of the guy that he took off would do that?

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

McKinnon said that he took him off as he wanted to 'change the dynamic of the team'. I wonder why he thought that bringing on an almost carbon copy of the guy that he took off would do that?

What, from good play and attacking to standing around, grabbing their privates and watching? Dixon was already doing that, as plenty of FFC fans have noted.

18 hours ago, Domino the Dug said:

What the actual f*ck are you on about?

Is this a game where we have to decode the message?

You almost have as many mistakes as you have words! :D