Falkirk vs Clyde

43 minutes ago, Fast_Action said:

No 7 is Chris Johnston - cracking creative midfielder, and a real handful for your left back.

Still baffled as to why McKinnon took Longridge was subbed.  He must have been carrying an injury.  If not, McKinnon is clueless.

I thought he was OK in his time with us but generally he was disliked by the support. I think he's better than that headless chicken McManus.

The refusal to acknowledge Sammon being clearly offside and how good the goal is make those highlights all the better.

‘He doesn’t touch him’ as Gomis scythes down Lamont for his first booking [emoji23].

‘Chris Mcstay’ scoring our goal [emoji23]

McNiff half a yard offside - wrong.

And what the f**k was Dixon backing off for at the goal [emoji23], horrific defending as he backs off and lets smith get the strike away.

Commentary is better than the defending at the Clyde goal, that's all I can say in terms of that. Great day for the players and fans, it's been highlighted that 2 years ago things were very different for us, so let's enjoy where we are at this moment in time, what we do going forward is hard to predict, my heart says playoffs, though my head says survival. Still, what a great dilemma to have these days. 

Asked in another thread and earlier...who slots into left back?

Literally anyone. I’d either move to a back 3 or shore term until January (or bring in someone who’s out of contract like Rory McKeown or Aaron Taylor Sinclair for example). Even playing Doyle, Miller, Toshney out of position there would do a far better job.

Dixon is an absolute imposter.