Falkirk vs Clyde

44 minutes ago, Russ said:

Does feel like I pick on him every week but Paul Dixon is just finished. Every single week we get a half hearted performance littered with basic error after basic error yet is undroppable and will continue to be so under McKinnon.

Asked in another thread and earlier...who slots into left back?

1 hour ago, Fast_Action said:

Looking forward to hearing the excuses from him later.  And the quality entertainment from some of their fans.  From what I have seen of Falkirk over two games, this league will be a two horse race between yourselves and East Fife

Long way to go yet, Falkirk might bite the bullet and get rid of McKinnon who knows😀 

Edited by lellywong

Thought Clyde just about deserved the win.

You could argue we were a wee but unfortunate in the final third and there were a couple of occasions where we just didn’t get the breaks but overall, just nowhere near good enough.

McKinnon (again!) unable to change the momentum of the game or effect the game with any tactical changes or subs when the game plan wasn’t working. Utterly clueless after going a goal down.

I thought Dixon was particularly poor today. Absolutely roasted all afternoon by Johnston (who was very decent in fairness) but yet again, he looks disinterested to me.

I think speak on behalf of myself when I say get it round of you Falkirk fans who thought you'd turn us over 😂😂 

Have to say I was very disappointed with Falkirk as an away day, out in the middle of nowhere, under 18s not allowed in the bar, nearest pub 17 mins walk away (which with a child feels like forever) and extremely quiet fans. 

The Clyde go Marching on on on 🇾🇪🇾🇪

Didn't make it but every account I've read confirms that we played virtually the same Falkirk side we did at Broadwood: leaderless, lethargic and near guileless; on the border of seeing their dressing room fracture, if it hasn't already. New gaffer needed there. You've conceded what - five goals all season? If you'd any real edge about you, you'd be crusing. Very similar side to the Partick Thistle of late last season.

Lennon righted the wrongs of last week with his selection. Made changes to clinch it. We're on our way back, dooh-dooh-dooh (etc). Just a bit of bad luck that Airdrie and Dumbarton done as well as they did.

God bless David W and Darren Lee Smith.

24 minutes ago, BullyWee Craig said:

I think speak on behalf of myself when I say get it round of you Falkirk fans who thought you'd turn us over 😂😂 

Have to say I was very disappointed with Falkirk as an away day, out in the middle of nowhere, under 18s not allowed in the bar, nearest pub 17 mins walk away (which with a child feels like forever) and extremely quiet fans. 

The Clyde go Marching on on on 🇾🇪🇾🇪

Why are you taking children to a pub?

17 minutes away 😂

2 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

att 4,021

Well zippedy doo dah. 

47 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Hope you had a fiver on us. How are the family enjoying your stories about the game?

Probably the same stories you’re getting as you were too tight to spring the cash to get in. 

7 minutes ago, shawfielder said:

Classic McKinnon if we scored first we could have went on and win the game.😂

If ma granny had baws  , she would have been ma granda

If they’d scored second they might’ve got a point. Irrelevant nonsense from an absolute diddy manager. 

Love the interview, classic Ray...if we...don’t want to single out anyone, I’m singling out everyone...if we’d scored first we’d have won (let’s see...0+1=1...1 to 1 = draw, nope)...

i really would love to know what’s in the cut at the 3:28 mark of the interview...Ray looked a bit pissed.