Falkirk vs Clyde

What’s the chances of Falkirk ever scoring a goal against us? One David Mitchell. 

Don’t think your goalkeeper saved you. On the other hand our keeper prevented it being even more embarrassing.

6 points out of 16 gained from us...just 10 in the 9 other matches. Disgraceful display from a team with no heart or real desire today.....

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Don’t think your goalkeeper saved you today. On the other hand our keeper prevented it being even more embarrassing.
6 points out of 16 gained from us...just 10 in the 9 other matches. Disgraceful display from a team with no heart or real desire today.....

Enjoy your night. I know I will. 

On 22/10/2019 at 17:46, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

😂😕Big team, big crowds, big prices. Should be running away with this league. Let’s hope you don’t win it and I promise I will pay whatever you charge to watch you next season playing with the unworthy again.

Some errors in my post there. Big team = Clyde

Falkirk - big prices, big crowds (probably getting smaller by the week), big mouths, big disappointment.

Looks like the wee Bairns are trying to keep us in this league all on their own.

Absolutely delightful. 

It feels like we are approaching  Meltdown, Alabama  😅😍

3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

If it gets rid of McKinnon it’ll be a good one.
We’re still only 2 points off the top despite being shite most of the season. Shows how poor this league is.....

But someone said earlier you were the big boys in a big boys league. Is this not the case? 

I welcome a 3 pointed response. 

Firstly, congratulations to Clyde. The side with a planned way of playing, deserved the points in a very poor game with a goal worthy of them.
We put out a collection of "players", 9 of whom were carried by Longridge & Doyle, until our numbskull of a manager decided to sub the former & virtually concede the match there & then.
Playing like that, we will be featuring in this division next season.