Falkirk vs Clyde

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, The Clyde Man said:
Keep hoping. Tell me, do you think he would he still receive the abuse from Falkirk fans if your hopes came true?
Right, back to this game.  Looking forward to beating Falkirk again by the odd goal.

Its Ray Grant we are signing m8

Goodie our best player by a mile m8 🇾🇪

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Yes £4 for the privilege

Thanks for the reply. So if you take the car, it’s basically £22 to see a League 1 game. Goodness me. 

I was at Duisburg (3rd tier) and Bochum (Second tier) games last week which cost €14 and €13 respectively. That included free regional travel on trains and trams to and from the games. We’ve lost the plot in this country. 

We've been in league 2 for ages where entry was £12 for a lot of games. It's double that today so hefty increase.

I'm not fussed about paying it for a one off game but would grudge paying it every week for the level of football.

1 minute ago, Jack Burton said:

We've been in league 2 for ages where entry was £12 for a lot of games. It's double that today so hefty increase.

I'm not fussed about paying it for a one off game but would grudge paying it every week for the level of football.

You in hospitality? 

It's £18 for North stand. 

Amazed the amount of moaning these paupers we seem to come up against every other week have this gripe about paying 2 maybe 3 pound extra and refusing to come etc. Probably chuck more in the bandit in while typing their grieveance 
Like every other Falkirk related thread it should be filled with entitled Falkirk fans moaning about their manager and his overhyped players.

24 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Didn't make the away defeat so wasn't able to take advantage of Clyde letting us all in for f**k all.

Funnily enough, we lost a lot of money as the concessions gate for Falkirk fans was basically a free for all. Classic Clyde.

Same team as second half last week. Sparse bench though; Petkov away on international duty again?