Falkirk vs Clyde

10 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Do these same cretins show up in motherwell threads for Scotland International Declan Gallagher beating a guy almost to death, Alan Lithgow for being a flasher playing with Livingston Derek Lyle for growing weed playing at Peterhead etc 

image.jpeg.a25454d7e5e78a5ebc147941bffffd6f.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Only one David Marsh said:

Do these same cretins show up in motherwell threads for Scotland International Declan Gallagher beating a guy almost to death, Alan Lithgow for being a flasher playing with Livingston Derek Lyle for growing weed playing at Peterhead etc 

Only when they involve our club, like this fixture. Livvy used to get it all the time. Shadwell in particular always made the point of having a go at every oppertunity. Well deserved IMO

....and never posted about it before he came to Clyde despite him playing for about 6 different clubs since 2011 ?

Anyway back to the football.

Think we can get a point from this if we frustrate Falkirk and keep it 0-0 theres even a chance we could snatch all 3. Falkirk score first then I think they'll take all 3.

Side note, first time going here. Where is the best place for away supporters to park tomorow?
(Sorry if already covered)

2 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Only when they involve our club, like this fixture. Livvy used to get it all the time. Shadwell in particular always made the point of having a go at every oppertunity. Well deserved IMO

Too right. Missed out drug dealer martindale aswell.

3 hours ago, Only one David Marsh said:

I think you'll find that Mr Lithgow's rehabilitation started at....

Broadwood. 

Too right. Missed out drug dealer martindale aswell.

He is the “assistant manager” who never arrives with any new managerial appointment, and never leaves when a manager departs. He was put in place by a “third party” who has never been named. All above board of course.

On 21/10/2019 at 11:23, Bairnardo said:

The rapist will probably sneak a goal, probably shipped by accident waiting to happen Mark Durnan. But think we will take this one comfortably enough. 3-1. 

I see we managed to get all of two posts in this week before the Goodie obsession started 😂

3 hours ago, TxRover said:

The problem there being, he wasn’t found guilty in the criminal system. Just sayin’.

Unbelievable 5 'greenies' for a player found guilty by a judge in a civil court, that the rapes had happened, and also having an appeal rejected by three appeal judges.

Just because he plays for your team, really?

Falkirk fans chatting about grammar on a pre match forum has to be up their with one of the strangest I've seen. 

The Goodie stuff has been done to death, but feel free to repeat all over again if you wish Falkirk fans, clearly doesnt bother him though being that he's the leagues top goal scorer. 

I think we'll have a good away support tomorrow and if we start well enough could easily take a draw or win. 

Out of curiosity, is Cammy Bell still kicking ball boys? 😂

Falkirk fans chatting about grammar on a pre match forum has to be up their with one of the strangest I've seen. 
The Goodie stuff has been done to death, but feel free to repeat all over again if you wish Falkirk fans, clearly doesnt bother him though being that he's the leagues top goal scorer. 
I think we'll have a good away support tomorrow and if we start well enough could easily take a draw or win. 
Out of curiosity, is Cammy Bell still kicking ball boys? [emoji23]

I wasn’t sure about Cammy Bell when he signed but he’s had a great season so far.

Hope both sets of fans come out in numbers tomorrow. Been looking forward to this fixture since they were announced tbh. From what I gather Falkirk set up more attack minded at home and if Clyde set up the same it should be a great game. Would much prefer to be going into this game with a match fit Rankin but have every confidence we can take something from the game with the players available. I'm under no illusions that Falkirk will be out for revenge after the reverse fixture result and a massive test for us.