Auchinleck Talbot v Arbroath

Heard yesterday that Stirling hadn’t trained all week so that’s why he didn’t start which is understandable, not sure I would’ve went two up front and played spence though.

i thought we were woeful first half and AT take all the plaudits, think they won every 50-50 dual and made it very difficult for us, 2nd half much better and we should have enough to win on Wednesday. Never in my life have I seen such a narrow pitch, there must’ve been 3 yards between the byline and the box. 

In all seriousness I very much enjoyed that (everything except the football part)

Decent set up for juniors

Not very happy with that performance or team selection, got the thinking behind the 4-4-2 but same team should've been kept for me

Also stop taking Bobby linn off even if he is having a poor game please Dick

Dick Campbell thought it was for handball.

What I was surprised about on the bus home was how split over whether it was a penalty or not.
I thought it was an absolute stonewaller while many thought it was extremely soft.
Boot in the head when he wasn't stooping to head the ball is always a pen for me.

What I was surprised about on the bus home was how split over whether it was a penalty or not.
I thought it was an absolute stonewaller while many thought it was extremely soft.
Boot in the head when he wasn't stooping to head the ball is always a pen for me.

Stonewaller in my opinion. Does that anywhere else on the park and it’s a free kick

33 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Oooooh we are a massive junior club. Who cares

Good to see you getting a red dot from the Ayr banger. I hope your not on the same wave length because he hasn't been heard off since we became the second biggest club in Ayrshire after Killie.

Edited by Blackie Gold

Good to see you getting a red dot from the Ayr banger. I hope your not on the same wave length because he hasn't been heard off since we became the second biggest club in Ayrshire after Killie.

This is the best example of word salad on this forum.

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Village idiot found

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Colour blind junior thicko