Auchinleck Talbot v Arbroath

Enjoyed my trip to Gayfield, very friendly locals and a good set up, glad the wind didn’t blow!!! This was a game too far to Talbot and the chance was missed on Saturday. You don’t get two opportunities like that against Championship teams. As always very proud of my team and proud of the size of the traveling support. All the best to the Lichties for the rest of the season.

Enjoyed my trip to Gayfield, very friendly locals and a good set up, glad the wind didn’t blow!!! This was a game too far to Talbot and the chance was missed on Saturday. You don’t get too opportunities like that against Championship teams. As always very proud of my team and proud of the size of the traveling support. All the best to the Lichties for the rest of the season.

The Talbot fans in Tutties were top notch and created a great atmosphere. Were you one of them?

Thought it strange that swankie didn’t get any game time last night. Think he has played 2 bounce games after coming back from injury would of been an ideal time at 3-0 up to put him on give him game time etc

Agreed. Should have taken off Miko to save his legs and got Gav some game time

It was great to see Dick Campbell giving us some praise. Enjoyed my visit to Gayfield and the black pudding and steak pies, Arbroath fans were friendly and it was great to see you can still go to grounds where supporters can switch ends. As for the game well we competed for the first 15 minutes and had some chances last ten, but apart from that Arbroath dominated. What we need to remember only four of our starting line up had senior experience, so it was a big ask, and our only real chance was to win at Beechwood which we didn't. Best of luck for the rest of the season.