Auchinleck Talbot v Arbroath

How many Talbot fans will go to gayfield?

Watched highlights and don't think there was one for them other than the goal? Thought that was maybe a wee bitty lucky too. Hard breaking them down on that park. Probably could've easy had another penalty atleast maybe 2

I'd go back to 4-4-1-1 Wednesday night Stewart and Linn on the wings, McKenna and Whatley centre mid, Gold off LD

Talbot missed a gilt edged chance just before Arbroath scored.

Watched highlights and don't think there was one for them other than the goal? Thought that was maybe a wee bitty lucky too. Hard breaking them down on that park. Probably could've easy had another penalty atleast maybe 2

I'd go back to 4-4-1-1 Wednesday night Stewart and Linn on the wings, McKenna and Whatley centre mid, Gold off LD

Think theres 4 buses coming up plus a lot will come in cars.

Didn't make it to the game but will hopefully make wed, just watched the highlights - stone wall penalty. Don't watch a lot of junior football but if AT supporters believe it wasn't, youse must get a away with murder on the pitch week to week. I dont think he was actually kick on the head but certainly was a near miss of that happening - of course player would attempt to play on as we are professionals and the right call isn't always made so have to grasp opportunities when we can. 

On the two stonewall penalties first one both referee and linesman in good position decide it's not a pen on second always thought high boot was an indirect free kick especially when there's no contact between boot and head 

On the two stonewall penalties first one both referee and linesman in good position decide it's not a pen on second always thought high boot was an indirect free kick especially when there's no contact between boot and head 

1. Doesn't mean they were correct?

2. There was contact?

46 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

1. Doesn't mean they were correct?

2. There was contact?

Just watch the incident again high boot no contact player doesn't even appeal runs after the ball to continue playing looks like the ball hits his face only my opinion but 

Dick didn't seem to know either his comment was penalty for handling so just saying seems to be somewhat of a gray area 

Mate his post match interviews can be mad at the best of times to be fair but they'll be a whole lot madder when he hadn't seen the replay of it