Auchinleck Talbot v Arbroath

Was always going to be a hard game down in Ayrshire , credit to Talbot , a terrific junior side who in my opinion could more than hold their own in SPFL , on the game today , Dick Campbell definitely got his team selection wrong , no way Stirling should have been dropped Gold will always do a job at right back , but no where near as good as Stirling has been past few weeks , and Gold was so missed in midfield where he has been excellent, please explain Dick , if ever there was a game where Doris should have been involved it was this , hopefully the boys get Dick out of jail on Wednesday, but I worry !

26 minutes ago, murphy1970 said:

Bravo. Fishermen’s Friends managed a draw against a team umpteen tiers below them. A commemorative medal beckons 

Your no tiers below them as you ain't in the pyramid.

Fantastic result all the same for bot and it shows they should be in the pyramid.

Thought Talbot out worked Arbroath all over the park, never game them any time on the ball to get any fluency in their play. Talbot scored a great goal early on which probably resulted in us sitting back too much but we were very hard to break down. We created a few chances on the break in the second half and couldn’t see where Arbroath were getting an equaliser from and ultimately it took a penalty which some are saying was soft but it was the opposite side of the pitch for me so I’m not sure. Sore one in the end for Talbot who were on the brink of a great result against a team flying high in the Championship.

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Embarrassing overall.

Take your head out of your arsehole ya muppet there is nothing to be embarrassed about.I can assure you that we have beaten far better teams than your mob.