Auchinleck Talbot v Arbroath

See the same old story with the bookies odds happened again

Odds look fair enough to me?

5/1 for Talbot isn't too bad, nothing outlandish anyway. Junior team up against the 2nd best form team in the Championship?

Although after how awful we were on Saturday might be worth a wee punt on you lot. [emoji23]

In saying that you got pumped by some team too so..

Odds look fair enough to me?

5/1 for Talbot isn't too bad, nothing outlandish anyway. Junior team up against the 2nd best form team in the Championship?

Although after how awful we were on Saturday might be worth a wee punt on you lot. [emoji23]

In saying that you got pumped by some team too so..
Correct but the odds halved within an hour

On 21/10/2019 at 09:25, Talbot supporter said:
On 21/10/2019 at 08:36, 1320Lichtie said:

Of course you can cause an upset.

Said it in our thread now but there's not even any shame in getting beat by you guys now you've done well against several senior sides.

We could've easily have got a boring draw at home to Clyde or whatever and got beat so atleast we have something interesting.

One of my worst Scottish cup awwy days was Irvine Meadow, horrible experience and we had a poor side. Deservedly beat by a poor Irvine Meadow team on a poor park.

One of the best was beating Bo'ness 5 zip after they'd been giving it beans before the game.

On both occasions it was good to go to a town where it seemed like the whole place was buzzing with Scottish cup fever we don't really get that as we are dumped in at this stage every season and also have League Cup ties against big Premiership sides every year so it's not quite the same.

Talbot get through then the big boys come in and they rarely get to play them.

Really looking forward to this. Hopefully it's not a pain in the arse on the day and all the local neds don't come out.

Should be a good tie

We are under no illusions on how difficult the game will be , no problems with neds

No problems with neds 😂 hilarious 

Can’t believe how quickly this has come around. I’d play the same team that started Saturday, but gold has to play the full 90 in his best position as the most advanced midfielder. Expecting a tough game, hopefully we can start well and put a dampener on the home crowd.

If Thomson and Virtanen are fit I would certainly play them both and make 2 changes with Murphy and Stirling dropping out.

Stirling been excellent tbf think that would be harsh. Having Thomson there be keeping him on his toes too. Any more info on Virtanen??? Heard it's his hip but no idea the actual injury or the extent of it

Need experience to go to these type of places so if there is any chance Thomson is fit I would play him. Not even sure if Hibs and Aberdeen give us permission to play the loan players.

Pretty sure Hibs would have zero problems with it not as if Campbell and Stirling are near the 1st team. Virtanen is here all season?

Good point in regards to experience though

Stirling been excellent tbf think that would be harsh. Having Thomson there be keeping him on his toes too. Any more info on Virtanen??? Heard it's his hip but no idea the actual injury or the extent of it

Nobody know about Miko no?

JT not back until Dundee at home.

Weather looking magic, Scottish cup away day to a new place, buzzzzzzzing

On 18/11/2019 at 20:18, 1320Lichtie said:

Pretty sure Hibs would have zero problems with it not as if Campbell and Stirling are near the 1st team. Virtanen is here all season?

Good point in regards to experience though

Going back a few years Hibs allowed a young Kenny Miller to play for Stenhousemuir in a replay against Whitehill after refusing him to play in the 1st game. The next round was drawn with the winners playing Rangers at Ibrox,and coincidentally Miller was allowed to play and won the game for Stenhousemuir,not that I'm bitter about it :thumsup2