The Darren Smith Derby (Binos vs Clyde)

Clyde01

On 14/11/2019 at 22:39, ScottR96 said:

Cold Beer Company (aka Morrisons). Walk straight ahead out the station onto Murray Place, and it’s on your right. Standard Belhaven fare but it ticks the above boxes and will have the football on TV. You’ve also got a Wetherspoons just up the road from it, if you’re into that sort of thing. 

Stirling is an excellent day out. Really looking forward to it. Hopefully we’ll have 11 players.

Just to build on this - want to watch Man C V Chelsea afterwards, and get food maybe. Is there anywhere showing football that will let under-age teens in ? Does Wetherspoons do football or do we need somewhere else?

2 hours ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Just to build on this - want to watch Man C V Chelsea afterwards, and get food maybe. Is there anywhere showing football that will let under-age teens in ? Does Wetherspoons do football or do we need somewhere else?

Wetherspoons doesn't show football.  Morrisons is 2 min walk down the hill and does.

1 hour ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

I would think victory tomorrow is important from a financial perspective. A wee cup run would help in our plans to hold onto some players. 

Any no word on fit strikers?

Goodie was the only player to return to training last night I am lead to believe. 

2 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Goodie was the only player to return to training last night I am lead to believe. 

Goodie added to the team that held Inverness should be able to see us through if they approach the game with the right attitude.

I watched Stirling beat Albion Rovers a couple of weeks ago and saw nothing that should worry us,  but it's the Cup and it's Clyde, so I'll take nothing for granted.

52 minutes ago, bullyweehutch said:
1 hour ago, Clyde85 said:
First time visiting the stadium tomorrow where's best for parking?

Generally up until half 2 parking at the stadium (away stand) is decent and free but fills quickly. Not sure elsewhere

19 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:
1 hour ago, Clyde85 said:
First time visiting the stadium tomorrow where's best for parking?

There is plenty of parking at the ground. There is another car park right next to the away one.

Thanks a lot 🔴⚪⚫

Petkov has taken a bit of stick but I've no doubt we wouldn't have been as poor against Peterhead if he had been available and McNiff could have stayed at left-back. It's a stronger bench with him, and presumably Smith, dropping onto it.

DL seems to be preferring Cuddihy in midfield (and why not?) so I'd imagine Duffie will stay at right-back.

How has Bikey being doing at Stirling this spell? Still gives me nightmares.

24 minutes ago, David W said:

How has Bikey being doing at Stirling this spell? Still gives me nightmares.

Just back from injury last week against Annan, still as pacey as ever due to open his account this time around, I wonder if it will be tomorrow. ? 

My last game for a couple of weeks sadly. Looking forward to a return to Stirling as it has always been a good away day. The return of Johnston and Goodwillie is a massive boost ahead of the game. I’ve read that Stirling have a few injuries too so hopefully we’ll be able to get through this round.