Sign in to follow this  
latapythelegend

Linlithgow Rose Vs Falkirk

On 20/10/2019 at 21:53, FuzzyBear said:

We played Hibs preseason last year and it was limited to 2200. Can see Falkirk getting 1000 tickets.

WE ?? 
Thought you were an Accies man ?? 

WE ?? 

I am but I live in Linlithgow and watch them fairly regularly - including tonight, Saturday and next Friday as Accies are not playing.

Gutted to not have a ticket for this, but, it’s on the telly so I suppose I can still watch it.

Would love to say it will be a comfortable victory, but if we still have RM in charge then expect the unexpected.

14 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:
16 hours ago, G51 Red said:
WE ?? 

I am but I live in Linlithgow and watch them fairly regularly - including tonight, Saturday and next Friday as Accies are not playing.

Ok , however , I go to watch Benburb when Accies aren’t playing and would never say “we” when talking about their games ....each to their own , I suppose 😀

Edited by G51 Red

There were 1720 tickets. Falkirk sold 600 so the Rose have sold 1120 although I reckon about 100 of the Rose tickets last Saturday went to Falkirk fans.

Gogsy regurgitating the bollocks he put on twitter last week. Why compare run of the mill league attendances with big cup games when everyone knows all teams get bigger crowds in games like this.

If McKinnon is still in post for this, there has to be some sort of protest.  In a ground like this there is no hiding place.

3 hours ago, gogsy said:

Two of the games I quoted figures for were Scottish cup games. :)328 v Preston and 424 v Huntly

I hear it quoted. You are still a fud. 

As much as Falkirk are humpty atm there's surely no way we're winning this.

But I can only imagine what the scenes would be like among both sets of fans if we did.

Edit: I see they've now sacked McKinnon. Oh well.

As much as Falkirk are humpty atm there's surely no way we're winning this.

But I can only imagine what the scenes would be like among both sets of fans if we did.

Edit: I see they've now sacked McKinnon. Oh well.
Obviously unlikely but the Rose beat Forfar a couple of years ago when they were in this league.

Obviously unlikely but the Rose beat Forfar a couple of years ago when they were in this league.
Yeah, never say never of course, but for me we've regressed slightly since then.

Yeah, never say never of course, but for me we've regressed slightly since then.

Ally Adams, Batchy, McKenzie, Leiper, Baptie, Shirra, Weir, Coco, TC, Kelbie and Kelly. Jones came on for Coco.

Not sure if we have regressed that far considering the players we had missing for the Forfar game and in most positions there isn’t much between those v Forfar and what we have just now.