Linlithgow Rose Vs Falkirk

Imagine partaking in a pitch invasion to celebrate your massive brilliant huge big premier level club who have a huge big massive premier level support finely scrapping past a non league 

Obviously

It's the Falkirk Bairns way 
Pitch invasions are pretty much always a bit of a minter, but that said, we still expect a certain standard of post on the subject, and this is shite.

I still have no idea what Mutch was complaining about at the equaliser. Comfortable for most of the game Mcmanus needed a goal after all his efforts and chances Dixon played well. Toshneys passing is woeful, Durnan still looks dodgy, hard to judge much on that game but the second half showed signs of promise.

I still have no idea what Mutch was complaining about at the equaliser. Comfortable for most of the game Mcmanus needed a goal after all his efforts and chances Dixon played well. Toshneys passing is woeful, Durnan still looks dodgy, hard to judge much on that game but the second half showed signs of promise.

I think he was protesting the award of the corner. It looked to me that a Lithgae player headed it out.

Delighted to confirm I completely lost the place for the equaliser.

As clichéd as it is, the full time/part time thing really shone through, and we fell away after about 70 minutes. Pretty clear to see all over the park which was the team of professional athletes and which was the team of semi-pros. Falkirk gave away a lot of fouls which to me was at least partly down to that - just physical mismatches. Feels harsh to criticise any individual player as we were always on a hiding to nothing tonight but Slaven looked like a rabbit in the headlights to me.
Nae idea why he stayed on so long. He was well out of his depth. We needed more graft and he wasn't the answer.

6 hours ago, GordonS said:

Only if you can handle the cutting barbs about the nap on your moleskins.

In seriousness, there would be absolutely no problem among the fans, but you can't rule out a steward or somebody enforcing the segregation and putting you out. It's the first time we've ever had a segregated game and who knows how officiously it might be managed.

I was near the segregation barrier - 15 minutes into the first half the stewards huckled some old boy with a walking stick and his auld lady out of the home end because they were wearing Falkirk scarves. Poor guy could barely walk. Sad to see but not surprising from "professional" stewards, they live for this kind of drama.

IMG_20191122_191949096.jpg

I was near the segregation barrier - 15 minutes into the first half the stewards huckled some old boy with a walking stick and his auld lady out of the home end because they were wearing Falkirk scarves. Poor guy could barely walk. Sad to see but not surprising from "professional" stewards, they live for this kind of drama.
IMG_20191122_191949096.thumb.jpg.f249eb193232dbe8e82463bc230a8040.jpg
Thats shocking yet it took random Rose fans to get rid of the idiot who threw a bottle on the park and his mate later on - not a steward to be seen.

59 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Delighted to confirm I completely lost the place for the equaliser.

As clichéd as it is, the full time/part time thing really shone through, and we fell away after about 70 minutes. Pretty clear to see all over the park which was the team of professional athletes and which was the team of semi-pros. Falkirk gave away a lot of fouls which to me was at least partly down to that - just physical mismatches. Feels harsh to criticise any individual player as we were always on a hiding to nothing tonight but Slaven looked like a rabbit in the headlights to me.

I thought Scullion and McKinlay were their usual selves, going missing from time to time, and Slavin's not cut out for this. Gray did surprisingly well in midfield, in an unfamiliar role supporting Ruari (who was excellent). Seeing the equaliser back on TV, Allum gives his marker just the gentlest shove to buy the yard of space he needed. Really clever stuff.

Apart from the very best part time squads like Arbroath and Alloa it's rare that fitness doesn't come into it when full and part time meet. 

A decent and respectable showing in general, though I feel our team of a few years ago could have really troubled Falkirk. If we play like we did on Saturday and tonight over the rest of the season, we'll be alright.

And a huge thanks to everyone who's hard work went into organising the game and making it an occasion to be proud of 👍