Linlithgow Rose Vs Falkirk

Not sure why I'm nervous about tonight. It's a win win to be honest.

No expectations on the Rose to win, bumper crowd, good pay day for the club, great showcase for our facilities on live TV,

But in the back of my mind there's the nervous excitement of "What if?... could we, is it possible ?"

HTG!

Rid neck stuff. 

Got to be some sociological studies on the behaviour of fighting. See cause that’s slowed down you actually see the animalistic bouncing and trying to make your self appear bigger through subtle subconscious movements...none the less, wee fannies on both sides.

Back on topic, Falkirk to break Arbroath 36-0 record and a statue to be erected of LM and DM in front of the steeple...

All seriousness, even with a new management team we can’t get complacent. Rose will be right up for this. I suspect a tight 0-0 until 70 mins then the FT PT difference kicks in, and Falkirk to win 3-0

19 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

All seriousness, even with a new management team we can’t get complacent. Rose will be right up for this. I suspect a tight 0-0 until 70 mins then the FT PT difference kicks in, and Falkirk to win 3-0

You would think so but in the games I have seen recently the Rose have been poor in the first half and got stronger as the game goes on.

9 hours ago, champions said:

I assume it'll be ok to wear falkirk colours in the home end?

Only if you can handle the cutting barbs about the nap on your moleskins.

In seriousness, there would be absolutely no problem among the fans, but you can't rule out a steward or somebody enforcing the segregation and putting you out. It's the first time we've ever had a segregated game and who knows how officiously it might be managed.

8 hours ago, champions said:

Of the 1100 home tickets you're looking at about 200 genuine home fans the rest will be made up of day trippers, hangers on etc. Cant see it being a problem.

It's sad that the crowd will be lower than we played Forfar, because of the reduced capacity.