Linlithgow Rose Vs Falkirk

19 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Bet 365:
Linlithgow 15/2
Draw 6/1
Falkirk 1/5

Airdrie were 5/1 to beat Falkirk at TFS a couple of weeks ago. It’s not a foregone conclusion although we should win this,...

I've got money on Auchinleck, Broxburn and Bonnyrigg in this round, but 15/2 isn't enough to tempt me on this one. 

I've got money on Auchinleck, Broxburn and Bonnyrigg in this round, but 15/2 isn't enough to tempt me on this one. 

I make that a 116/1 treble. Probably value for money although a big ask.
I certainly think Bonnyrigg at 11/2 to win at home to Montrose looks like a value bet....

3 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I make that a 116/1 treble. Probably value for money although a big ask.
I certainly think Bonnyrigg at 11/2 to win at home to Montrose looks like a value bet....

I put a fiver on a treble, pays £1,101.28, and I got some acca edge thingy if one leg fails. I got a couple of singles and a double too. I very rarely bet but I was kicking myself when I chickened out of putting £20 on a Linlithgow and Auchinleck double in the last round so I thought I'd give it a go. 

28 minutes ago, champions said:

I assume it'll be ok to wear falkirk colours in the home end?

If you're an away fan in the home end then you're always best to avoid team colours.

Looking forward to watching this game tonight. As funny as it would be, I really don't expect an upset...and Linlithgow should progress easily.

6 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
27 minutes ago, champions said:
Of the 1100 home tickets you're looking at about 200 genuine home fans the rest will be made up of day trippers, hangers on etc. Cant see it being a problem.

Slavering idiot.

You're in the 'hangers on' category.