Linlithgow Rose Vs Falkirk

Ok RM venture finished and what a bloody mess he’s left us in, relegated through no fault other than our cowardly shitebag tactics, anyway that’s put to bed now and lets get behind M&M.
LR will be a difficult test, but with the right balanced team, plenty of effort we should get the result, anything less we could get somewhat embarrassed - warning !

Not a lot of difference between these clubs in respect of recent managerial upheaval, but regardless of the McKinnon shambles, Falkirk should be absolutely trouncing Linlithgow in this game.

2 hours ago, Bantabairn said:

Ok RM venture finished and what a bloody mess he’s left us in, relegated through no fault other than our cowardly shitebag tactics, anyway that’s put to bed now and lets get behind M&M.

LR will be a difficult test, but with the right balanced team, plenty of effort we should get the result, anything less we could get somewhat embarrassed - warning !

Camelon Juniors have beaten Rose three times this year, surely the Falkirk car crash can't make an arse of this?

I'll openly admit to knowing sfa about the lithgy team. What can we expect and who are the players worth watching out for.

I expect a comfortable falkirk win, but I've been to enough cup ties where we were expected to lose and came out victorious to know anything can happen on the night.

I'll openly admit to knowing sfa about the lithgy team. What can we expect and who are the players worth watching out for.

I expect a comfortable falkirk win, but I've been to enough cup ties where we were expected to lose and came out victorious to know anything can happen on the night.

Ruari MacLennan is a good player. Tommy Coyne a strong physical forward with an eye for goal but will dive and con the ref at every given opportunity.

Also a generally decent bunch of supporters up at Linlithgow with the exception of the ones who post on here who pick and choose their games.

38 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:

Pat Scullion is one to watch. Still fucking gutted we let him go all these years ago.

Edited by C. Muir

1 hour ago, mic_17_uk said:

Best player IMO is Ruari McLennan.  Ex Clyde centre midfielder - hard as nails and a bit of quality too.

I would guess the Rose team will be

Michael Mc Kinven

Ian Gray

Gary Thom

Pat Scullion

Kevin McKinlay

Ruari McLennan

Darren Smith

Danny Smith

Owen Ronald

Tommy Coyne

Ross Allum

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Best player IMO is Ruari McLennan.  Ex Clyde centre midfielder - hard as nails and a bit of quality too.

I would guess the Rose team will be

Michael Mc Kinven

Ian Gray

Gary Thom

Pat Scullion

Kevin McKinlay

Ruari McLennan

Darren Smith

Danny Smith

Owen Ronald

Tommy Coyne

Ross Allum

Hare & mcgowan

7 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Hare is nowhere near fit enough to play and not sure McGowan is eligible as only on loan until January.

McGowan was on bench but not used last round. Unless you mean he can't play because of being on loan. BTW you are faster than scullion, glass ankles and all 😂

Ruari MacLennan is a good player. Tommy Coyne a strong physical forward with an eye for goal but will dive and con the ref at every given opportunity.

Also a generally decent bunch of supporters up at Linlithgow with the exception of the ones who post on here who pick and choose their games.

Tommy Coyne has won the Ballon d’Or tbf.

The Wee Rose will be expecting a win due to their arrogance, but they’ll be getting slapped back to The Black Bitch I’m afraid.