Linlithgow Rose Vs Falkirk

Lots of messages regarding tickets for Falkirk match, Once we have confirmed details of prices and away allocation then we will publicise full information (including hospitality packages). Please be assured that season ticket holders will be given priority to purchase tickets before sale to general public.

Capacity of 1,720 seems overly conservative. We're going to get about 800 tickets max I would guess? 

Furious this is on the Friday at that early kick off time. Unless you live and work within 5 miles of the stadium that 40 minutes from 7:05 to 7:45 is a massive difference.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Capacity of 1,720 seems overly conservative. We're going to get about 800 tickets max I would guess? 

Furious this is on the Friday at that early kick off time. Unless you live and work within 5 miles of the stadium that 40 minutes from 7:05 to 7:45 is a massive difference.

Let's hope that 40 mins stops a few going and makes it easier for the real fans like myself to get 1

Is that capacity confirmed? And ideas why it's so low? We had 2,153 v Forfar and 2,250 v Raith Rovers with no problems.

As for the earlier kick off, you can get the train from Falkirk High at 1833 or Grahamston at 1837 if you walk quickly, or the bus at Gala bingo at 1828 (with a shorter walk than from the train station). That's not bad.