Aberdeen v Celtic

I would imagine that if Bryson does start on Sunday, it will be at the expense of Devlin. Considine moving back beside McKenna with Leigh back left back, and the rest of the team the same as for Motherwell. Alternatively he could move Vyner to right back for Shay, thus giving the Celtic support a different right back to boo for not being a nice person. 

I think it would be a mistake to change the back four after a clean sheet and a good defensive performance; McKenna looks more comfortable with Considine at left-back than he does with Leigh there, as it doesn't mean that he essentially has to juggle two positions. I think Bryson should start, and that probably means either Leigh or more likely Gallagher dropping out despite doing a decent job against Motherwell. 

3 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I think it would be a mistake to change the back four after a clean sheet and a good defensive performance; McKenna looks more comfortable with Considine at left-back than he does with Leigh there, as it doesn't mean that he essentially has to juggle two positions. I think Bryson should start, and that probably means either Leigh or more likely Gallagher dropping out despite doing a decent job against Motherwell. 

In his after match interview Leigh said that he had never played in that position before, and I don't think that Derek McInnes would risk him in there against Celtic. Leigh isn't going to be left out, so a restructure of the back four will probably happen. Personally, I'd be happy with the Motherwell match starting eleven.

7 hours ago, DrewDon said:

There’s no way Leigh isn’t playing, 1 of the best footballers in the squad.

Considering Bryson didn’t get off the bench last, and I was told had only 1 and a half training sessions behind him prior to Motherwell, it must be unlikely he starts against the best team in the league. It’s not as if he was even fully fit before this latest injury.

Gallagher also had 1 of his best games at Motherwell. Same team for me. 

13 minutes ago, big al said:

There’s no way Leigh isn’t playing, 1 of the best footballers in the squad.

I think that's generous, but each to their own. He has to improve defensively if he's going to be at left-back for the foreseeable. Encouraging performance in an unfamiliar position against Motherwell, but important not to get carried away with one game. I'm sure he will play on Sunday, but most likely in midfield for his energy and physicality. 

Edited by DrewDon

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

I think that's generous, but each to their own. He has to improve defensively if he's going to be at left-back for the foreseeable. Encouraging performance in an unfamiliar position against Motherwell, but important not to get carried away with one game. I'm sure he will play on Sunday, but most likely in midfield for his energy and physicality. 

Yeah I know what you are saying, but after some of the dross this season it’s hard not to get carried away when there’s a decent performance on show!

Hopefully we win and Man U start to pick up a bit so we get our old allocation back and the real scottish football supporters get to go watch their team more.

Didn’t we lose our allocation cause the sheep and the **** can’t control themselves? Constantly chucking bottles and chairs at each other.

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Didn’t we lose our allocation cause the sheep and the **** can’t control themselves? Constantly chucking bottles and chairs at each other.

Strange, why do they fight they when they have much the same ideology? Sad to see the tory split slip in to the stands.

Strange, why do they fight they when they have much the same ideology? Sad to see the tory split slip in to the stands.

Not sure but imo when the **** died a lot of the poison went out of the top league with them. Everything that is wrong with the game in Scotland can be traced back to them and their disgusting support.

14 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Not sure but imo when the **** died a lot of the poison went out of the top league with them. Everything that is wrong with the game in Scotland can be traced back to them and their disgusting support.

Rangers and pretendy politics. Great stuff. 

35 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Rangers and pretendy politics. Great stuff. 

You forgot the Man U fans bit too, but that kind of goes without saying to be fair.

ETA - Reluctantly I shall get back to the football. See Christies still suspended today, would go for Rogic today ahead of Ntcham given its Aberdeen and often turns it on against them. Unpopular opinion but would also possibly start Hayes ahead of Boli today. Think Eddie is also due a goal for us today too.

Edited by gannonball

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Aye, the way we've tried to appropriate a song from a big English club is a total embarrassment...

Strangely enough the song that you are referring to that we sing was actually first documented as being sung by Man U fans (think it was after Munich disaster)

Spoiler

Big team found :unsure2:

33 minutes ago, gannonball said:

You forgot the Man U fans bit too, but that kind of goes without saying to be fair.

ETA - Reluctantly I shall get back to the football. See Christies still suspended today, would go for Rogic today ahead of Ntcham given its Aberdeen and often turns it on against them. Unpopular opinion but would also possibly start Hayes ahead of Boli today.

Bringing (fucking) rogic in as second choice? Starting Hayes is an unpopular view? 

Kindly stop the football chat and carry on with the shitey banter please. 

You all have rats and BO.