Aberdeen v Celtic

Shame shit, different game at home against the Ugly Sisters.

Maybe one day, DM will actually change his tactics to not sit off them and allow them the freedom of Aberdeen. Meanwhile man marking and allowing what little shape we have to go to pot. But somehow I very much doubt it.

As for the players, about time they grew up and took some responsibility in these games at home. The roll over as soon as we lose a goal is embarrassing, time and time again.

Even the Celtic fans seemed bored of the same old script after it went 2-0. One of their easiest six points every season are the two games at Pittodrie.

27 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

Shame shit, different game at home against the Ugly Sisters.

Maybe one day, DM will actually change his tactics to not sit off them and allow them the freedom of Aberdeen. Meanwhile man marking and allowing what little shape we have to go to pot. But somehow I very much doubt it.

As for the players, about time they grew up and took some responsibility in these games at home. The roll over as soon as we lose a goal is embarrassing, time and time again.

Even the Celtic fans seemed bored of the same old script after it went 2-0. One of their easiest six points every season are the two games at Pittodrie.

'Grew up'?! You think they're being immature? A very bizarre comment.

Also surely Celtic would take 6 points, not 1...

'Grew up'?! You think they're being immature? A very bizarre comment.
Also surely Celtic would take 6 points, not 1...
Yes, I think certain players are immature in the way they fail to take responsibility in doing their jobs on the park. Happy to stand by that too, as bizarre as it seems.

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I think that he would have to have a dance off with Romeo to see who takes that award.

I would be up for that.

No one will be having a dance of with you for the most hypocritical poster on the forum, that's all yours.

The fourth goal summed up the match yesterday. The guy that scored was able to take the ball on his chest in the middle of the six yard box, let it drop to the ground and stroke it into the net. All this without a single defender getting near him. In the six yard box.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I would be up for that.

No one will be having a dance of with you for the most hypocritical poster on the forum, that's all yours.

I’ll take that. I feel ecstatic to win an award for one post. Is that a record? (Or is that a round plastic thing with a hole in the middle)