Aberdeen v Celtic

McInnes gave a decent after the game to the BBC i thought. Was quite honest and even didn’t give his team much credit in the second half and put some of it down to us playing on Thursday.

If I was an Aberdeen fan I wouldn't be in the out camp. The guy has done way more than anyone else Milne has appointed in the past and I wouldn’t trust Milne to make a another decent appointment again given his record. 

Edited by gannonball

Guest Bob Mahelp

I'm pretty certain that nobody really bothers all that much anymore about defeats like this. 

We'll have the usual wee gang of Motherwell, Hibs, Hearts, Saints, Killie fans laughing at us, then in the next few games we'll go and beat their miserable sides. 

And then we'll play the OF again, and concede 95 goals in 3 games or whatever. And then Motherwell, Hibs, Hearts, Saints, Killie fans will hoot with laughter, and then in the next few games we'll go and beat their miserable sides.

It's the SPFL version of Brexit. Except not as much fun. 

I'm pretty certain that nobody really bothers all that much anymore about defeats like this. 

We'll have the usual wee gang of Motherwell, Hibs, Hearts, Saints, Killie fans laughing at us, then in the next few games we'll go and beat their miserable sides. 

And then we'll play the OF again, and concede 95 goals in 3 games or whatever. And then Motherwell, Hibs, Hearts, Saints, Killie fans will hoot with laughter, and then in the next few games we'll go and beat their miserable sides.

It's the SPFL version of Brexit. Except not as much fun. 

4 wins out of 10 suggests a no deal brexit.

CELTIC fans could be heard aiming sectarian chants towards Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes at Pittodrie.

The travelling support sang the 'Cheer up' song at the Dons gaffer during their Premiership clash