Sign in to follow this  
Flybhoy

Aberdeen v Celtic

1 minute ago, Smokerson said:

Think it’s time to just leave the Aberdeen and Celtic fixture off the card now. 

The way some of the league is playing this season there wouldn't be many fixtures left

Could be worse, Dons fans. Just wait til you've got to travel to Inverness-shire to witness your team getting humped from Celtic.....

Worrying times for the Dons - the team has imploded and about to move to a souless legoland stadium in the middle of nowhere.

Liam McLeod

BBC Sport Scotland commentator

I know Sir Alex Ferguson has the freedom of Aberdeen but it looks like Kristoffer Ajer has been given that honour too

If he was to leave now he should be remembered as a hugely positive figure for the club.

Those who lack perspective despise him, but performances such as this are extremely worrying.
How can they play like this after last week? I didn't see it but they were praised from the rafters for their performance against well.

This has been abject.

How can they play like this after last week? I didn't see it but they were praised from the rafters for their performance against well.

This has been abject.

You would have to ask them. The attitude/application has been appalling, before you even address the obvious lack of any quality

17 minutes ago, Snafu said:

He won't be sacked, though he must be thinking he's taken this team as far as it will go and if I stay past this season stagnation will set in.

Too late.

They've been stuttering over the line getting points so far this season, and generally have looked a shadow of themselves from past seasons. 

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Too late.

They've been stuttering over the line getting points so far this season, and generally have looked a shadow of themselves from past seasons. 

Losing players like Graeme Shinnie and replacing them with guff is taking its toll.

I think he will be gone of his own choice sometime this season, still he had the brass to turn down 'The Most Successful Football Club in the World' to remain at Pittodrie, I don't think he has ever regretted that.

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Losing players like Graeme Shinnie and replacing them with guff is taking its toll.

I think he will be gone of his own choice sometime this season, still he had the brass to turn down 'The Most Successful Football Club in the World' to remain at Pittodrie, I don't think he has ever regretted that.

He won’t go mid-season. I wouldn’t be surprised if he went at the end of the season, but he has said fairly consistently he wants to stay for the opening of the new stadium. 

4 minutes ago, clydebank kopite said:

So did this game finish like the Southampton/Leicester game as some were saying 

Nah, celtic decided to chill in the second half, which was always going to be the case.