Aberdeen v Celtic

That was horrendous - no coherence, no guile, no passion. I've never been fully 'McInnes out' before now, but I'm increasingly approaching that point - he looks like he is completely devoid of ideas, the players don't seem to be reacting to him, and he has presided over yet more poor recruitment. A few in that team I wouldn't be too bothered if they never played for us again. I don't particularly want to single anyone out, but I think Gallagher's performance today was as bad as any I have seen from an Aberdeen player in the last decade - he literally couldn't do a single thing competently. 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

That was horrendous - no coherence, no guile, no passion. I've never been fully 'McInnes out' before now, but I'm increasingly approaching that point - he looks like he is completely devoid of ideas, the players don't seem to be reacting to him, and he has presided over yet more poor recruitment. A few in that team I wouldn't be too bothered if they never played for us again. I don't particularly want to single anyone out, but I think Gallagher's performance today was as bad as any I have seen from an Aberdeen player in the last decade - he literally couldn't do a single thing competently. 

He was pretty competent at losing the ball.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

He was pretty competent at losing the ball.

It's quite remarkable that he's getting a regular game for a team with the third biggest budget in the country. Even when he only has to pass the ball to a teammate from five yards, he still manages to put it behind him nine times out of ten. A plethora of indefensible performances today, but I just pitied him by the time he was taken off.