Aberdeen v Celtic

5 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

McKenna is shite

I used to think he was decent and better than the likes of Souttar, Findlay etc but when you see him up against decent opposition he really isn't and has stagnated for a season at least. Think he needs to leave in January if he's to kick on but don't think you  will find many wishing to pay over 4 million for him imo. 

3 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I was in the 'be careful what you wish for' camp before today, but I think McInnes has come to the end of the road now.

It would be a shame if McInnes's legacy at Aberdeen was to be overshadowed by this downward spiral.  He's done a tremendous job at Pittodrie and I hope he gets a decent job somewhere else so both parties can start afresh.

It would be a shame if McInnes's legacy at Aberdeen was to be overshadowed by this downward spiral.  He's done a tremendous job at Pittodrie and I hope he gets a decent job somewhere else so both parties can start afresh.

If he was to leave now he should be remembered as a hugely positive figure for the club.

Those who lack perspective despise him, but performances such as this are extremely worrying.

2 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

I think he's done an excellent job and has had some really unfair criticism at times, but in the last year it feels like he's completely run out of ideas.

Could be worse, Dons fans. Just wait til you've got to travel to Inverness-shire to witness your team getting humped from Celtic.....

Worrying times for the Dons - the team has imploded and about to move to a souless legoland stadium in the middle of nowhere.

If he was to leave now he should be remembered as a hugely positive figure for the club.

Those who lack perspective despise him, but performances such as this are extremely worrying.
How can they play like this after last week? I didn't see it but they were praised from the rafters for their performance against well.

This has been abject.

How can they play like this after last week? I didn't see it but they were praised from the rafters for their performance against well.

This has been abject.

You would have to ask them. The attitude/application has been appalling, before you even address the obvious lack of any quality

17 minutes ago, Snafu said:

He won't be sacked, though he must be thinking he's taken this team as far as it will go and if I stay past this season stagnation will set in.

Too late.

They've been stuttering over the line getting points so far this season, and generally have looked a shadow of themselves from past seasons. 

6 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Losing players like Graeme Shinnie and replacing them with guff is taking its toll.

I think he will be gone of his own choice sometime this season, still he had the brass to turn down 'The Most Successful Football Club in the World' to remain at Pittodrie, I don't think he has ever regretted that.

He won’t go mid-season. I wouldn’t be surprised if he went at the end of the season, but he has said fairly consistently he wants to stay for the opening of the new stadium.