Kilmarnock v St Mirren

Fair play to the Midden fans for creating a good atmosphere. Your team looks better than the last couple of years, certainly defensively more sound.

As for us... Dicker and Power immense. Burke did well in his cameo even with the miss. While we are defensively sound we offered very little going forward until Del Fabro went off and Alessio was forced to have more attacking players on the pitch. Not the most entertaining style but cannot complain about the results.

Millar looks frustrated, needs to work on the team playing the ball infront him to run on to and then not overcooking it.

Brophy has one of the most thankless tasks playing in that setup and is unlikely to score much from open play. He does need to work on creating a yard of space for himself.

Branescu is a good shot stopper but needs to get off the lone and command the box more. Very Lekovic like.

That was cold.  

Great support from the Pandas.  Not a terrible performance from Saints, but completely switched off at the corner leaving the prolific captain in acres of space.  

Sad return for big Kirk.  

Usual tight, defensive-first performance from Killie and we just have to continue to enjoy this team that grinds out win after win.

toffee etc

14 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

???

They had to walk up the street to buy a ticket at the Killie gym. I bought mine at 2pm and went to the pub but they only had 1 person selling tickets then. At kick-off folk were queuing to buy a ticket then queuing at the turnstiles while the steward tried to scan it on a phone and taking about 6 attempts. Many missed the kick-off.

There must have been a couple of hundred queuing at the gym when I went  past just before KO.

Just thinking how we would feel if the roles were reversed.

We're still not getting it right off the park.

On the park, well............😋

Angelo, Angelo...................................................

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

Just now, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

There must have been a couple of hundred queuing at the gym when I went  past just before KO.

We're still not getting it right off the park.

On the park, well............😋

Angelo, Angelo...................................................

Apparently Killie increased the number of ticket sellers from 1 to 2 at 2:40. Someone also reported that Killie had ran out of tickets for sale and had to wait for some more to arrive. A shambles. We usually take around 1000 to Killie. What's with the amateur service?

Two photos from Fb just prior to kick-off....

71205828_2566944663374248_1972367300082270208_o.jpg

76187930_2566944846707563_3148136737918681088_o.jpg

24 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

They had to walk up the street to buy a ticket at the Killie gym. I bought mine at 2pm and went to the pub but they only had 1 person selling tickets then. At kick-off folk were queuing to buy a ticket then queuing at the turnstiles while the steward tried to scan it on a phone and taking about 6 attempts. Many missed the kick-off.

That’s utter pish.

We would have been the first to moan if it happened to us.  

Sorry lads, shite service.

Apparently the stewards were saying it was St.Mirren's fault as they hadn't told Killie that we'd bring that many fans.😆

Anyway, one of those games that should probably have been a draw, but a combination of poor finishing and one glaring defensive lapse cost us dearly.☹️

Edited by FTOF

That's poor service from us however I'd ask why didn't folk buy tickets in advance? It is the responsibility of both clubs to encourage advance purchase of tickets in such a situation when tickets are required for entry. Actually I thought there would be more than the 1,000+ St Mirren fans that attended.