Kilmarnock v St Mirren

20 minutes ago, olliethedug said:

I don’t think there’s any I’ll will towards Broadfoot from the Killie fans. There may be some pantomime booing but most Killie fans are appreciative of the job he did for us.

No I don't think there was... from the fans.

12 hours ago, olliethedug said:

I don’t think there’s any I’ll will towards Broadfoot from the Killie fans. There may be some pantomime booing but most Killie fans are appreciative of the job he did for us.

He'll absoultely be out to wind Killie fans up though. 

He left us with the best of will for Rangers (which was an achievement in itself) and in his first game back, successfully pissed a lot of those well wishers off with his badge kissing antics in the warm up. 

Afterwards, when he went on to Killie, he loved annoying the supporters of his beloved dead club by annoying the shit out of them as Killie routinely shared ownership of them with Hibs for a couple of years. 

So you know that cycle of being an annoying fucker will continue and funnily enough, I'm now all for it. 

15 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

He'll absoultely be out to wind Killie fans up though. 

He left us with the best of will for Rangers (which was an achievement in itself) and in his first game back, successfully pissed a lot of those well wishers off with his badge kissing antics in the warm up. 

Afterwards, when he went on to Killie, he loved annoying the supporters of his beloved dead club by annoying the shit out of them as Killie routinely shared ownership of them with Hibs for a couple of years. 

So you know that cycle of being an annoying fucker will continue and funnily enough, I'm now all for it. 

I'm sure our guys will push a few buttons to get him going.....  😉

I'd love to see Kilmarnock scoring a late winner, swiftly followed by a Broadfoot red card.  Don't think it'll happen, but I honestly think I'd still be spontaneously chuckling at the memory for years.

Love the big guy really.