Kilmarnock v St Mirren

Looking forward to this one already. I've always felt an affinity for our Saints brothers, with it being a close away day for us, a good day out, and what feels like similar supporters - plus got a couple of really good mates who follow St Mirren. 

All that said, I hope we f**k these c***s next Saturday. 

12 hours ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

As much as I hate backing the old firm to win, with Motherwell playing rangers and Aberdeen playing Celtic a win for us against these boys could put us in third if the expected results happen 

I think it's fair enough: you've got to want what's best for your side. I was very much in favour of Sevco taking at least a point today and keeping Hearts below us for now.

On the game itself, I'll certainly be looking out for the odds for Simeon Jackson to score any time. Nap, surely.

Always enjoy the Killie away fixture- a nice short journey which usually brings out a decent support. 

Killie now seem to be getting the results if not the performances of last season , so to get anything from this we'll have play well. Can possibly see a low scoring draw given our 2 teams have the 3rd equal defences in the league. 

Always enjoy the Killie away fixture- a nice short journey which usually brings out a decent support. 
Killie now seem to be getting the results if not the performances of last season , so to get anything from this we'll have play well. Can possibly see a low scoring draw given our 2 teams have the 3rd equal defences in the league. 

You haven’t played Celtic yet, they’re pumping everybody at home.

Away from home we have lost 2 goals against Livi, County and Motherwell (that could have been 5).

Add in our struggles in the final third that results in disappointing defeats.

Fair play to Killie though, the manager has turned it around after the alleged rumours that he had lost the dressing room so quick.

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Away from home we have lost 2 goals against Livi, County and Motherwell (that could have been 5).

Add in our struggles in the final third that results in disappointing defeats.

Fair play to Killie though, the manager has turned it around after the alleged rumours that he had lost the dressing room so quick.

We deserved draws at Livi and County and at Motherwell we had few decent chances 2nd half although we didn't deserve to win.

Cant see us playing the same formation this coming Saturday as we did against the Sainteeees. Think it will revert back to a more defensive one. 

36 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

That was embellished by the MSM after Broadfoot & MacDonald spitting the dummy tbh.

the scenes at the final whistle on Saturday tell a different story.......

91AC8FF8-0D56-49AA-B57D-3E2DC7074FBD.jpeg.a793454d2ff74f70019a668bf4b5d047.jpeg.6fc01f3672e2b4303f6e228216565ccc.jpeg

Killie will rightly be favs given their form and home advantage, but the Buds will have a spring in our step after the weekend and hopefully we can put up a better show at Rugby Park than we did at Motherwell.

Waters obviously can't play which will disrupt the defence. See McGinn moving to left back and MacPherson coming in to play RB.

Hard to see us starting Danny, Obika and Andreu away from home.

Kirk Broadfoot in full on Libero mode against St J at the weekend by the looks of the highlights at least - this isn't going to be as straightforward as I'd bullishly thought on Saturday night.

A win here puts Kilmarnock on the same points after ten games as we had last season, which after all the rubbish printed at the beginning of the season would be a fantastic achievement.  If we can cut out some of the uncharacteristic individual errors from Saturday I think we can take it 1-0.

21 minutes ago, Estragon said:

A win here puts Kilmarnock on the same points after ten games as we had last season, which after all the rubbish printed at the beginning of the season would be a fantastic achievement.  If we can cut out some of the uncharacteristic individual errors from Saturday I think we can take it 1-0.

When you put it like that, the coverage was reminiscent of the savaging that Southampton took when they foolishly replaced a good honest hard-working stalwart British manager with that complete unknown Pochettino. He couldn't even speak English, FFS.

That was embellished by the MSM after Broadfoot & MacDonald spitting the dummy tbh.
the scenes at the final whistle on Saturday tell a different story.......
91AC8FF8-0D56-49AA-B57D-3E2DC7074FBD.jpeg.a793454d2ff74f70019a668bf4b5d047.jpeg.6fc01f3672e2b4303f6e228216565ccc.jpeg

To be fair the Killie fans were saying much the same after the you know what game.

Would be content with a point in this one, just to stop the rot of away losses.