Partick Thistle vs Arbroath

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Dicks tactics spot on surely, today and in most games? (This season)

I guess he must be getting something right (where are we in the league}. Some of our supporters are unbelievable.

16 minutes ago, Plesslitchie said:

Have a day off mate, we Won 3-1. He's scoring goals, I thought he was dogs shit to start and now I'm thinking otherwise and he's scoring goals so who cares! 

dicks Questionable tactics I agree on 

Should of elaborated on that before the piranhas come out...

aspects have been questionable especially at the start of the season like team selections/ subs - the captain issue, dropping whately, playing people out of positions, that's no discredit to the man happens to all managers And we are where we are because of him - no gripe 

Played 10 games and there's only been 2 disappointing performances. Ayr and Dundee

He's got the balance in the middle of the park spot on

Made me feel like an idiot again too, no idea what he was doing bringing Omar on for Bobby.... never had bother down the right again and Omar done superbly for Hamiltons goal

The man knows what he's doing and has proved it since day one, legend

Only seems to get his interviews all over the place ( as Simon has said since start ) but I'm sure he just does it to rip the pish sometimes [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

Dick Campbell should be beyond criticism. He's working wonders at Arbroath.

The only manager in a similar bracket in this league is John Robertson.

Oh it is not. Here we go again with the 'John Robertson works on a shoestring' nonsense. John Robertson is doing a decent job at ICT no doubts, and there are bigger budgets in this League but the idea that he is begging for scraps in the player market is nonsense. Inverness arent posting hundreds of thousands of losses for no reason. They have a top 4 budget. They are top 4.

2 hours ago, gone fishing said:

Well obviously smokerson you can’t read said I was delighted about today’s result. But please let us lichtie fans the right to differ without you calling us moansters please.

You’re getting a bit touchy mate. everyone Is entitled to their opinion win lose or draw and I appreciate that everyone is not glass half full like me. Hopefully you can enjoy a wee wine/beer tonight considering there wasn’t much to moan about.

2 hours ago, Lichteeeeee said:

Curious to know what you base that judgement on, a centre mid playing as a lone striker is always going to be a tough shift.

take today for example the only guy who can control a ball and keep composed, the only guy who done a one two which led to the goal.

by far the best Arbroath player with a ball at feet.

even when arbroath played celtic, celtic asked Dick why the hell they are playing him upfront.

would you call a plumber a shite mechanic?

remember he is being used out of position, getting about 10 touches per game and regardless of whether he holds the ball up the midfield are so far back its pointless.

Glad hes showing some form, but in reality playing as a lone striker for arbroath is more about luck, than getting any real service from any real football being played.

strange at 3-1 up you would think Barcelona were on the ball, knocking the ball about and keeping possesion.

great result but still think Dicks tactics leave a lot to be desired, but arguably its getting results.

Not sure where to start with this, utterly baffling points made. Luke Donnelly is a central midfielder and Dicks tactics are questionable?

13 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Tam O'Brien clearing that cross tiday late on in the second half, backflip with his ankle 8 foot in the air clearing it away

What a dude

McCall seems very interested in him but apparently he’s got a good job in Dundee*?

*not a joke