Partick Thistle vs Arbroath

I hope the honeymoon between Bunter and that useless shower of sht1te is over; hopefully most of that shower will be cleared out in January and then start the rebuilding proper. 

I retract my earlier opinion about Goodwillie - if he had an ounce of sense or self-respect he wouldn't touch us with a bargepole.

De vita and Robson were so, so poor ill be surprised if they arent punted in january. Game was scrappy and we didnt handle it at all. Build up was too slow from us. Kakay had some good moments ruined by just slightly overdoing it.

Edit: i know its a myth that keepers should never be beaten at the near post but Fox was iffy at that third goal, sure he got a strong touch on it but still failed to get it clear. Not the worst performer today by any means.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Fair play to Arbroath can't argue with that result.

Did we have a shot on target barring the penalty? 🤔

Hard to pick out players to get passmarks. A few howlers today from too many players.

12 minutes ago, BdenJag said:

Good of us to give Arbroath a head start and only play with nine men. At least that is what it feels like when De Vita and Gordon start a game.

Agreed. Gordon is always capable of a goal but he completely disappears in games to the extent that you wonder if he is still on the park. De Vita should be shipped asap. O’Ware is another. Williamson is an attacking threat but defensively he is shocking. McCall needs to be as brutal as Caldwell was last January, maybe even more so! Losing at home to Arbroath, Dunfermline and QOTS and deservedly so, before October is out, is relegation material

Edited by Sting777

Very disciplined performance from the Lichties. Defence was rock solid and midfield competed. so Thistle created very little. We did make the occasional foray forward and all our goals came from neat combinations. Beforehand, I carried very low expectations but, barring a spell mid second half when we were under a bit of pressure, it was remarkably comfortable (the benefit of scoring at the right times)

Very impressed at the vocal Thistle support who did their bit to lift the team. Well done to a fair number of Lichties who turned up