Partick Thistle vs Arbroath

Ideal for that. Reasonably priced and hot food is available. Two minutes round to the away end too.

Yea Iv looked on the Thistle website and I seen the hot food menu as well as how it’s in the ground. Most the folk on the bus won’t be looking for a pub crawl of any type so this seems ideal

Same team as last week 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🙌🙌🙌 Plenty of brilliant options on the bench too and hopefully Murphy will be back  as him and Mckenna will be desperate to break back into the team. Donnelly deserves his chance again and it’s upto Stevie and Spence to challenge him for that role, Campbell Stirling and Kader will always I think be back up‘s and Jamieson and Wilson brilliant for the defence side of things.

On 20/10/2019 at 10:15, 1320Lichtie said:

Sounds mad saying this because you're bottom of the league but Thistle is the team that have impressed me the most so far. Thought they knocked it about really well and looked extremely fit. Part of that might've been because it was a Friday night and we are part time though.

Anything is a bonus in most of the away games in this league and same again on Saturday.

I agree with you. I thought especially in the second half at Gayfield, they were pinging about it with real class (although didn't really do anything with it). Looked comfortable and quality on the ball.

Kenny Miller especially impressed, just looked a class act with his movement, touches and build up play. I never rated him much when playing for Celtic and Scotland - although worked hard.

Good to win last week. Was fearing a slump, but great to get 3pts.

I'll take a 1-1 right now ; although fear this will be a 3-0 Thistle win. McCall is a good manager and he'll turn them around.

And if Lichties finish 8th on -19 goals, it'll have been a tremendous season.

Depending on results this weekend, we could be as high as  6th (and 2 points off 4th)  or bottom by 4 clear points come 5pm on Saturday. :blink:

Same keeper and back 4, and Bannigan and Miller will play, but think the turnaround after HT at Dundee will mean a few changes in the midfield and attack.

On 20/10/2019 at 11:15, 1320Lichtie said:

Sounds mad saying this because you're bottom of the league but Thistle is the team that have impressed me the most so far. Thought they knocked it about really well and looked extremely fit. Part of that might've been because it was a Friday night and we are part time though.

10 hours ago, Kejan said:

I agree with you. I thought especially in the second half at Gayfield, they were pinging about it with real class (although didn't really do anything with it). Looked comfortable and quality on the ball.

Think you lads are being too kind to us there, tbh. We might have been tidy with the ball, but no point in pretty passing if it gets you nowhere. Arbroath battered our goal in the first half that night and had a goal disallowed for offside late on when it definitely wasn’t, and we really couldn’t have had any complaints if we’d lost that game.

Different days now, of course, with the clueless buffoon Caldwell away, but it’s still the same lopsided mess of a squad McCall is working with. Plus this Championship seems to be a division where anyone can beat anyone this year, so while I’m hoping for a win on Saturday, I’m still not particularly confident.

9 hours ago, costa said:

Fox

Williamson

Saunders

Mcginty

Penners

Gordon

Banzo

Harkins

Cardle

Miller

Zannatta

Kakay in, Cardle out  for me. More cover for Williamson and Cardle is having a nightmare at the moment. 

Kakay's had two decent games on the spin, plus he ended up having a decent game against Arbroath last time around after an admittedly shaky start. It was his cross that led to MIller's goal.