Partick Thistle vs Arbroath

Probably 37-0 to Thistle...

...serouslt still seeking that first league win/ point at home. We werent a million miles away from getting something against QoS and the League Challenge Cup tie vs The Nomads was a step in the right direction. 

First half yesterday was pretty awful and we were lucky to be only one down at the break but McCall wasn't shy in fixing things for the second half. The team seemed to relish the big pitch* at Dens. Hopefully they can replicate that at Firhill.

Good win for the Lichties yesterday too but we need to start making Firhill a fortress once again...

*Dens just seems a big pitch not sure if it's bigger than Firhill?

Sounds mad saying this because you're bottom of the league but Thistle is the team that have impressed me the most so far. Thought they knocked it about really well and looked extremely fit. Part of that might've been because it was a Friday night and we are part time though.

Anything is a bonus in most of the away games in this league and same again on Saturday.

33 minutes ago, ASC1878 said:

Looking forward to the trip down to Glasgow , always a good away day , never been to firhill too see Arbroath so will tick that off the list.

What’s the best boozers around the ground?

Munn's Vaults was reasonable last time we were at Firhill.

2 hours ago, ASC1878 said:

Looking forward to the trip down to Glasgow , always a good away day , never been to firhill too see Arbroath so will tick that off the list.

What’s the best boozers around the ground?

You can get beer and grub and sky sports in the Aitken suite in the main(colin weir) stand. 

Away fans going to the aitken suite are literally putting money into thistle.

It’s a soulless bar though and pretty sure it doesn’t show the lunchtime BT game either. I’ll go in occasionally because it does go to the club but if I was an away fan wanting a good day out I would give it a miss. There’s much better pubs within walking distance to Firhill.

On 20/10/2019 at 12:15, lichtgilphead said:

Munn's Vaults was reasonable last time we were at Firhill.

If all you care about is relatively cheap drink and close proximity to the ground then Munn's is the place for you. 

If you can be arsed with a slightly longer walk I'd more likely drink in Inn Deep, Coopers or multiple other options on Great Western Road.

23 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I’m thinking more for the supporters bus which will have all ages on it.

Which would probably make the suite in the ground the best shout

Ideal for that. Reasonably priced and hot food is available. Two minutes round to the away end too.