Ayr United v Dundee

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Cup games have no relevance to where a club would finish in a league.

Doolan also has no relevance to anything. Neither do you really.

Talking of relevance, could you inform me what Ayr United have won in their history? No league cups,No Scottish cups and no league champions of Scotland titles. In fact they have been a laughing stock for almost 110 years. Even clubs like Ross County and ICT have left their mark in the history books in their short senior status.  

I think I’ve said it before, but the worst thing is that this guy is being serious.

A team containing Willie Lyle, Craig McCracken, Gordon Pope, Mark Shankland and Gareth Armstrong - none of which were good enough for Ayr in league one. Your claim is wild.

Talking of relevance, could you inform me what Ayr United have won in their history? No league cups,No Scottish cups and no league champions of Scotland titles. In fact they have been a laughing stock for almost 110 years. Even clubs like Ross County and ICT have left their mark in the history books in their short senior status.  

And of course you completely change the subject. The calling card of an absolute moron.

Nice chatting with you.

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I think I’ve said it before, but the worst thing is that this guy is being serious.

A team containing Willie Lyle, Craig McCracken, Gordon Pope, Mark Shankland and Gareth Armstrong - none of which were good enough for Ayr in league one. Your claim is wild.

A team containing those players knocked Ayr out of the cup. My claim is valid. Better coaching at Talbot has improved all of those players.

Edited by the west curve

Guys don't even engage with TWC. He is a total fruit loop.
200.gif&key=e8a263fb02c7b768f7bc35884889993de186498208a994d4f8cb1542be987ae1
He's got far too many people reacting here. We have to treat Talbot like the successful junior team they are. They've got a great wee thing going and should be rightly applauded.

There's no point getting worked up with this guy.

8 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Wigan won the FA Cup the same season they were relegated from the premiership. Talbot are utter w**k and wouldn’t reach double figures of points or goals scored all season in all honesty.

Don’t bite back at West Curve he is a gold medal winning village idiot , people replying to his idiotic posts are the only contact he has with the outside world , if people stop replying  he will only then have the voices in his head to deal with , an utter cretin of a person 

Edited by Robbo63

Don’t bite back at West Curve he is a gold medal winning village idiot , people replying to his idiotic posts are the only contact he has with the outside world , if people stop replying  he will only then have the voices in his head to deal with , an utter cretin of a person 
I don't think that's true.

He's a Talbot fan that knows he can get loads of Ayr fans frothing at the mouth with a post or two.

He's the puppet master rather than the village idiot.

You could question his moral fibre and general contedness with life but that's about it. There's no great virtue in what he's doing but again he'd say 'it's just a bit of fun'.

He's probably right.

He's a Talbot fan that knows he can get loads of Ayr fans frothing at the mouth with a post or two.

You could question his moral fibre and general contedness with life but that's about it. There's no great virtue in what he's doing but again he'd say 'it's just a bit of fun'.

He's probably right.

Is he not a Killie fan?

5 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

He's probably right.

He is well known by a few of my friends and that’s how they describe him , I don’t know him , passing on what my friends think of him 

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That's even worse.

He's getting bites every time he posts.

It's like fishing for mackerel, doesn't even need bait on and all the hooks get filled up.

Probably "yet son" types.

Edited by ayrmad