Cowdenbeath v Broxburn

Blue Oktober

Well done to Broxburn, the much better team. Not very often you go to get food during the second half and they say they only have steak pies left. You are lucky to get steak pies at League 2 grounds, let alone there still be some left after half time. Well run club.

Can mind getting pumped 4-1 at home to Albion good few years back with big Yards running riot (think under Keith Wright?)
My second visit to cove humped out cup.
Hearts 10-0, pars 7-1, going to Alloa last game of season to stay up and we’ll and truly beat [emoji26]
But today up there with the worst [emoji35]
No positives, just nothing from our players.
Well done Broxburn all the best. Humiliating for us.

On 26/10/2019 at 18:47, Blue Oktober said:

We were very poor today but have the chance to respond in the right manner on Tuesday lets hope we do so. We  need to see big improvements next two games but we need to get behind the team. Before these two tis we were going well ab=nd getting results so lets not throw the baby away wit the bath water.

In terms of Broxburn fully deserved win and out played us today showing last week was no fluke. Well organised and worked for each other showing real desire and some real quality at times. Everyone I met associated with the club were spot on and a great vocal home support overall the club were very gracious winners. I will be cheering them on in the Scottish hoping they can go further and a couple of fans I spoke with are thinking about travelling to watch us when they Broxburn are away. 

I hate losing   & extremely disappointed with  a real opportunity dropped  and financial impact too, but Credit to all at Broxburn on your deserved win all the best and enjoy you're night.

Broxburn wanted it more. Fought for every ball, backed by a very vocal support. We  were outfought and outthought. The decision to play Mango in midfield backfired:: Broxburn were very direct, and pumped balls high in the air, meaning that the ball was passing Mango by, while putting huge pressure on our  nervous back line line because our most dominating defender was stranded in midfield

For me, Harvey Swan was easily our best player. When he ran at the Broxburn defence, his close control caused them big problems.

What a missed opportunity to earn serious cash, with Inverurie up next. 

2 hours ago, Kierkegaard said:

Broxburn wanted it more. Fought for every ball, backed by a very vocal support. We  were outfought and outthought. The decision to play Mango in midfield backfired:: Broxburn were very direct, and pumped balls high in the air, meaning that the ball was passing Mango by, while putting huge pressure on our  nervous back line line because our most dominating defender was stranded in midfield

For me, Harvey Swan was easily our best player. When he ran at the Broxburn defence, his close control caused them big problems.

What a missed opportunity to earn serious cash, with Inverurie up next. 

A fair appraisal measured  @Kierkegaard and for me one of the few highlights from Saturday was to see your good self again, and me belayed congratulations on yesterdardays milestone. Hope to see you at Forth bank tomorrow  if you've overcome the post traumatic stress  of Saturday