Cowdenbeath v Broxburn

Blue Oktober

We have been on a fantastic run in the league with a great first quarter. Four enforced changes and performance way short of what it should have been. However I'm not going to hit the panic button and pick out individual performances I think the players are hones enough to reflect on their own performances .Take nothing away from Broxburn who worked hard throughout and posed problems and well worth the draw a cracking goal from Coxy bit real resolve from Broxburn to keep going to the finish.

We are still in the cup but we have an opportunity albeit a tough one to redeem ourselves, I would also add the Broxburn committee & fans who arrived in the Andy Mathew lounge were superb  genuine people & thank you for your customary much appreciated. Hopefully we can respond in kind next week by bringing a decent support may the best team win. 

Mon the Coo

Cowden didnt have the right attitude yesterday and broxburn did. Hopefully cowden play to their potential next week and its a great day all round.

Suspect broxburn will be backed again and its a partisan atmosphere to contend with.

Will be a very tough game on Saturday.

I presume there's very little chance of the match being postponed this weekend?  Group of us from work all booked up for the Cove game the week after and will be fuming it's is moved to fit in this replay :lol: 

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Will be a very tough game on Saturday.

I presume there's very little chance of the match being postponed this weekend?  Group of us from work all booked up for the Cove game the week after and will be fuming it's is moved to fit in this replay :lol: 

Broxburn is a 3g pitch.

1 hour ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Postponement means match moves to midweek rolling Monday/Wednesday attempts to play - would put Stirling game off. Cove game isn't impacted at all

Braw. Should have just asked you :lol: 

We were very poor today but have the chance to respond in the right manner on Tuesday lets hope we do so. We  need to see big improvements next two games but we need to get behind the team. Before these two tis we were going well ab=nd getting results so lets not throw the baby away wit the bath water.

In terms of Broxburn fully deserved win and out played us today showing last week was no fluke. Well organised and worked for each other showing real desire and some real quality at times. Everyone I met associated with the club were spot on and a great vocal home support overall the club were very gracious winners. I will be cheering them on in the Scottish hoping they can go further and a couple of fans I spoke with are thinking about travelling to watch us when they Broxburn are away. 

I hate losing   & extremely disappointed with  a real opportunity dropped  and financial impact too, but Credit to all at Broxburn on your deserved win all the best and enjoy you're night.