Alloa v Queens

Really good highlights. That Dobbie goal is an absolute screamer. It's bit difficult to tell on the highlight if Kidd and Paton are playing well . . . Kidd made big lack of control which led to the goal.

I quite like Dan Pybus. Seems to work hard and get himself about. Same with Jack Hamilton.

Was it just sun in Mc Rorie eye for alloa goal or just unstoppable shot why he didn't move?

The equaliser is a cracking strike, but what precedes it is quite something.  It's a calamitous illustration of what not to do having just conceded a goal.

It rolls under Kilday's studs right from the re-start and we never recover. 

A draw is ok, but it's galling that we didn't win having reached a strong position.

Really good highlights. That Dobbie goal is an absolute screamer. It's bit difficult to tell on the highlight if Kidd and Paton are playing well . . . Kidd made big lack of control which led to the goal.

I quite like Dan Pybus. Seems to work hard and get himself about. Same with Jack Hamilton.

Was it just sun in Mc Rorie eye for alloa goal or just unstoppable shot why he didn't move?
Nah Kidd definitely had a good game. He broke up a lot of play yesterday but things like that and Alloa's worthless possession wasn't worth putting in the highlights so unfortunately for Kidd you don't get to see the good things he did, only his mistakes in the goals.

The strike for the second was unstoppable IMO. I don't blame McCrorie in any way for it.

Nah Kidd definitely had a good game. He broke up a lot of play yesterday but things like that and Alloa's worthless possession wasn't worth putting in the highlights so unfortunately for Kidd you don't get to see the good things he did, only his mistakes in the goals.

The strike for the second was unstoppable IMO. I don't blame McCrorie in any way for it.
I meant the first strike where he was stood rooted?

If Trouten was in possession running in on goal into my eighteen yard box, I think I'd be expecting a shot tbh.

Well yes but he possibly hit it before McCrorie had got his feet right. Having watched Dobbie sucker goalkeepers like this for years I don't think it's the most bizarre theory.

Take nothing away from the finish either. From my angle it was right in the corner and I doubt the 'keeper was ever getting there even had he dived.

22 minutes ago, printer said:

Except that while we were in possession Queens weren"t. emoji6.png

Our ability to keep the ball is the main reason most of the full time teams don,t get to keep us under constant pressure.It amazes me how many fans dont get this.

The first and fourth goals were brilliant strikes. Its no real surprise that we looked buried at the break- we hadnt played badly in that opening period but hadnt really worked McCrorie. O'Hara was far more effective after the break with another runner behind him further forward (Buchanan). O'Hara was brilliant in the second half- a constant thorn in the side of a Queens defence that was there to be got at and we finally asked questions of them.

As slack as the defending was for Hamiltons goal I was quite impressed with him. He did a lot more for Queens yesterday than i thought he did for us last season- reaping the benefits of getting a real run of games. He was dropping a lot deeper within the unit to get involved with the play too.