Alloa v Queens

Our record against alloa hasnt been too great. What a time to improve it.

Alloa will be very difficult game they are well organised and are doing very well this season.
Queens have just  had 2 really good wins hopefully we can continue our good form but we never seem to do well at Alloa hopefully that will change 

Spoke to a guy in the pub yesterday who was taking in his first Championship game and I commented "We'll no doubt beat the team top of the league today then get beat at Alloa next week". I really hope I'm only half right.

Hoping for the win but given our recent record against Alloa a point would be solid enough. If we can replicate yesterday then we'll win.

Spoke to a guy in the pub yesterday who was taking in his first Championship game and I commented "We'll no doubt beat the team top of the league today then get beat at Alloa next week". I really hope I'm only half right.

Hoping for the win but given our recent record against Alloa a point would be solid enough. If we can replicate yesterday then we'll win.

Hopefully not the case, but would some us up over last few seasons. We seem more resolute than before so hopefully we can back up this decent run were on with another positive result. But we can’t be taking anything for granted

Well Alloa did beat that team at the top of the league too so...

Of all the teams that I'd have liked to go down last season Alloa is the one. Our bogey team bar none.  Not that I have any dislike of them beyond this.  It was fun to see Falkirk drop, though, I must admit.

On 20/10/2019 at 21:24, oldhat said:

Of all the teams that I'd have liked to go down last season Alloa is the one. Our bogey team bar none.  Not that I have any dislike of them beyond this.  It was fun to see Falkirk drop, though, I must admit.

Forget all talk about bogey team. Three games in a row played with a positive attacking approach, means Queens should be going into this one in the same frame of mind. Defence is strong so there should be little to fear. GERRINTAETHUM!!