Dundee United v Dunfermline Athletic

43 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Ashcroft was MOTM for us I thought, nearly scored another utter worldly too!

Ashcroft was definitely your best player. Both he and Butcher for us had ridiculous efforts on goal that would have been incredible. 

7 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Ashcroft was definitely your best player. Both he and Butcher for us had ridiculous efforts on goal that would have been incredible. 

Was it Ashcroft who had that shot come off the bar in the 2nd half after a piss poor attempt at a short free kick from Robson?

13 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

United looked like a different side to the one that wiped that floor with us at eep.
Cant say I was impressed with any of them.
McMullan was non existent

McMullan was fucking shite going forward today. The problem, unfortunately, from our point of view is that he is still the most likely player to make things happen for United.

Edited by captainkev

18 minutes ago, captainkev said:

McMullan was fucking shite going forward today. The problem, unfortunately, from our point of view is that he is still the most likeliest to make things happen for United.

I've not been the only who has noticed that when McMullen struggles to get balls in United struggle to score.

Teams have quickly become wise to it and so try and negate him.

45 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've not been the only who has noticed that when McMullen struggles to get balls in United struggle to score.

Teams have quickly become wise to it and so try and negate him.

I have become a big fan of Mcmullan since Cszambles left, but today was a day to forget for him.

I don’t think he was so much negated today, (he often got the ball in good attacking positions) just really really poor with his distribution. The number of balls he played either to: Nowhere, or directly to the feet of a Pars player was ridiculous.

Not like him and willing to put it down to an off day, given the final result. 

Whilst we were overwhelmingly underwhelming today, we did enough to get the 3 points and a bit of breathing space, so am a happy Arab tonight.