Dundee United v Dunfermline Athletic

Had the game done by half-time, Siegrist only had to make one serious save all game and we kept a clean sheet after last week's debacle. Yet I'm still really underwhelmed by today.

If Butcher has picked up an injury there at the end then it's on Neilson for not taking him off 20 mins earlier when he first went down and looked like he was struggling.

9 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

United were awful and we had no idea until we went 442 then craw fucked it up and brought on mcgill

He came on in the 87th minute mate, it was a last throw of the dice. 

I don't think it was a 2-0 sorta game, United absolutely deserve to win because there keeper didn't chuck a couple in but I don't think they were fantastic. They'll just be happy to arrest that poor form, they were nowhere near as good as when the East End game where it could've been five. 

3 points, a clean sheet and a goal each for the strikers, with Clark back amongst the goals.
Also a good weekend for us in terms of other results, and we’re three points clear.
Let’s take that, use it as a platform and move on to another hugely important two games this week.

Missed the first as United decided to open only 2 turnstiles for away fans, so queues were big.

Thought we were ok in the first half but actually pretty decent in the second. We definitely dominated the second half and had some good chances (Dow chance saved, Ryan shot off the bar). 

I came away from that strangely encouraged.

I also thought that Ashcroft was absolutely solid today. 
This is where I'm informed that he was at fault for the first!
Thought that the entire defence was good even Devine did ok.
Cant really criticise any player but feel we should have been more attacking.

57 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Missed the first as United decided to open only 2 turnstiles for away fans, so queues were big.

Thought we were ok in the first half but actually pretty decent in the second. We definitely dominated the second half and had some good chances (Dow chance saved, Ryan shot off the bar). 

I came away from that strangely encouraged.

I see the cost cutting has begun in earnest.