Dundee United v Dunfermline Athletic

32 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Much more balanced line up from United this week in a 4 4 2 with Clark and Shankland as the front two. 

Pawlett better have a good game on the left! 

IMG_20191026_135824.jpg

Assuming Neilson doesn't have Clark out on the left again and Pawlett playing behind Shankland 

All our boys need to stay focused the whole game. Shankland always finds space whilst Pawlett's pace needs covered.
Still, we also have the ability to damage their back line and the goalie against Queens looked utterly Shite. Get everything on top of him and pepper shots as much as possible.

We shouldn't be two down here. Wtf is Crawford playing gill for hes made more mistakes than Scully. Basic stuff just catch it.

He hasn’t made nearly as many mistakes as scully. That’s completely wrong.

Poor stuff for the 1st goal. Would need to see the 2nd to figure out how much to blame him and how much was just a good strike.

Edit- as it is I’d want another keeper, we could really benefit from an experienced campaigner there.

I've never seen anything about Gill that makes me believe he has potential. The goalkeeper situation is dire. First thing we need to rectify in January.

What’s Marco Ruitenbeek doing these days?