Dundee United v Dunfermline Athletic

Wouldn't have known for sure if I'd make it to Dundee in time for the game until Saturday morning so I'm not paying £24 (Twenty-four pounds!) to watch us lose. We will probably start well and have a half chance, then United will score with their first attempt on target (probably off Shankland's knee after doing nothing before that). We will then have a period of blind panic and lose another goal/goals before a late rally where we may or may not score. 3-0 United.

3 minutes ago, Nat Weederburn said:

Only (trying to say that with a straight face) £22/£11 if you order online and print out the tickets. So saves you money over PATG and you can choose your seats as well.

That's really good of you to take time out of starring for Airdrie to offer consumer advice Nathaniel, cheers. 

I agree entrance prices are ridiculous. But in the interests of accuracy and fair play, the cheapest concession tickets (over 65 and under 18) at Tannadice are £3 lower than those at East End Park. However, DAFC offer a cheaper ticket for under 12s at £6.

Overall, clubs and the SPFL need to have a look at this and consider if they are offering a fair deal compared to prices elsewhere in Europe.

1 minute ago, Nat Weederburn said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:
That's really good of you to take time out of starring for Airdrie to offer consumer advice Nathaniel, cheers. 

No problem neebs, I'll always be a Par. Thought I did a banging job dismantling that Kirkcaldy mob from the inside...

You're a legend, thanks. I doubt there will ever be many Pars fans who don't include your in their all time top 11 Pars players called Nat. 

16 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I agree entrance prices are ridiculous. But in the interests of accuracy and fair play, the cheapest concession tickets (over 65 and under 18) at Tannadice are £3 lower than those at East End Park. However, DAFC offer a cheaper ticket for under 12s at £6.

Overall, clubs and the SPFL need to have a look at this and consider if they are offering a fair deal compared to prices elsewhere in Europe.

Don't get wrong, I find Dunfermline's prices pretty disgraceful too. The club mewling that "everyone else fleeces their fans" is no excuse whatsoever. I've greatly cut down my visits to EEP this season as a result and if I do go, I see the money paid as a donation, rather than a fair entry price.

£20 should be the absolute top price for a league game in Scotland and anyone paying more is either nuts or has a lot more disposable income to chuck away than I do.

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Don't get wrong, I find Dunfermline's prices pretty disgraceful too. The club mewling that "everyone else fleeces their fans" is no excuse whatsoever. I've greatly cut down my visits to EEP this season as a result and if I do go, I see the money paid as a donation, rather than a fair entry price.

£20 should be the absolute top price for a league game in Scotland and anyone paying more is either nuts or has a lot more disposable income to chuck away than I do.

The problem is, the clubs do not get enough money through the doors to cover costs,so prices go up.

"Drop the prices and more folk will come" is the oft heard cry, but it has been done without much success. So if this is repeated where does the cash come from? Obviously though away fans should pay the same basic prices as the home fans.

I keep hearing, we should be like Germany, but one thing is German clubs tend to have many,many more fans paying in than we do, outside the gruesome twosome. Is it really cheaper?

RB Leipzig  do have tickets from €15 but these are very limited, most of the tickets are €35-40.

While over in Germany last August, visiting Leipzig, I went to Locomotive Leipzig with the young lad and we were €36 for the two of us in the stand.  The enclosure would have been €18. Although that was the 4th tier. We almost went to the Dynamo Dresden game, as the other half's relative is a Dresden fan, but that was going to cost €60.  The one good thing that they do is the fact local public transport is included in the price of the ticket.

Poland is very cheap and Sweden IFK are between £13 to £29.

How much of this though is also due to the incompetence of the SPFL to negotiate a decent tv deal, as all these countries have much more money coming in outside of tickets and we have the unsustainable English league wages right next to us driving up costs.

Todays's match between Dundee United + Dunfermline will be broadcast live by ParsTV.
£7.50 for the Video Stream (outside the UK only).
£1 for the Audio Stream ( Available to those within the UK & Ireland as well as Overseas).
All fans welcome, including those of OPPONENT and NEUTRAL who cannot attend Tannadice this afternoon.
Follow us on twitter @ParsTV_Official. Email us at info@parstv.co.uk for any further information or queries.

You will find purchase options at the following link - https://parstv.co.uk/index.php?CATEGORY=Purchase